KOUSEI ARIMA

"Kousei... Are you sure you'll be fine?" Questioned Tsubaki. Turning my head a bit to look at her, I gave her a quite nervous smile.

"To be honest, I'm not sure myself... I feel anxious..." I felt a hand pat me on the back. I turned my head to the other side, there next to me was Ryōta.

"Don't feel like that, man! It's one of the biggest moments of your life, right? I mean, you're going over seas! That's got to be amazing~!" Chuckling, I gave a small shrug and looked in front of me. If I took some steps, I'd enter the new era of my life... All the way in England...

"We're really gonna miss you..." Muttered Tsubaki.

"Oh yea, sure, you'll miss him ALOT." She looked at Ryōta with a death glare. Hiroko came back from the bathroom with Koharu.

"You ready to go? It'll be a long trip. Hope you know that." I could already feel tired from just thinking about it. I streched a bit and yawned. "I feel like you're going to sleep the whole time." She said, smiling and shaking her head.

Koharu came up to me and gave me huge hug. "Will Kousei-kun come by and say hi?"

"I'll come back some day Koharu-san, don't worry about it." She gave me a heart warming smile, letting me go to walk back to her mom.

Ryōta came up to me and hugged me really tightly. "I don't know what I'll do without our lousy dork."

"And I don't know what I'll do with my cocky best friend and my childhood bestfriend." I said back to him, hugging him equally as tight. We let go, him staring into my eyes.

"I might go see you next year or something. That is if I'm accepted for the school I'm aiming for."

"You'll get into it, trust me." A grin was plastered all over his face.

"If you ser any cute girls, tell me and take pictures."

"That would make me look like a creep..." I muttered, making him blast into laughter.

"Don't care. Do a guy a favor, will ya? Now you gotta get going. See ya in some time, alright. I'll miss ya buddy." He patted my shoulder and walked away to geta drink. I looked at Tsubaki, who was fighting back tears.

"I'll be fine, Tsubaki..."

"We don't know that! What if everything goes wrong! What if we don't s-see you again!" She hollars with tears rolling down her face. I hug her, sighing but grining.

"Nothing will go wrong. I'll be able to fulfil my dream, alright? I'll do it. I'll make people smile.."

"You better." She mumbled. We let go of each other. "G-Good luck." She said.

"Thanks. Well, I better get going." I look at the four of them, a smile across my face. "Thanks for supporting and still supporting me. I um... I should go now... Bye guys." They say bye one last time, before I start to enter the plane, entering the new era in my life.