Ch1

YOUNGJI POV
It's been a while since I have been in Kara project, and today is the last episode..... Or last day.... Will I be picked? I mean I wasn't so good.... Was I? Hongbin and Hyuk said I was good..... Also Jackson..... What if?!..
"Youngji-shi!" Someone called.
"Yes??" I answered, and came out. I sighed. "Well... Let's see who won now! Youngji fighting!"
"FIGHTING!!" I heard someone say.
I looked back to see my three best friends smiling and waving. I waved back, with a bright smile. Phew, while they are here I can be more relaxed...

An hour later

"And the winner is... Heo Youngji!!" What?! I was shocked..... No wait this must be a dream!! "WOOOOHHHH YEAHHHH HEO YOUNGJI!!" I looked to where the voice came from, and it was Jackson. I laughed. "So Youngji can u make a speech?" "Yes? Oh ok then!" "Umm... Thank u everyone...." I said, but suddenly tears formed. I was just too happy, it was such a miracle that this happened.... As I tried to say my speech, my tears kept falling, and my voice couldn't come out well. "Thank you everyone!" I said concluding, and we finished.
"congrats!!" Everyone said. I smiled, and went out the door. But right when I opened the door, I saw my three best friends. My tears flowed down again, and we group hugged. "Aww I love u guys thanks for being with me!" I said. "No problem!" They said.
*sigh* what a nice day....

Next day

Hongbin POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP "ugh" my alarm clock woke me up... I got out of bed, and walked downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. (note: all four bffs live together)
The kitchen was empty when I came downstairs, so I decided to make breakfast today, even if it is supposed to be Youngji's turn.... She must be tired.
"Sigh" but what if she is gonna be to busy to hang out with us anymore.... What if.... What if she is gonna get a boyfriend?! AN IDOL? She always had a thing for idols.... *sigh* I sighed again. Well... Let's just see....

Jackson POV

Zzz...... ............. "Hmm??" I woke up to the smell of food. "OOHHH FOOD!!" I quickly got out of bed and accidentally stepped on something squishy and plushy
"Huh?"
I looked down only to see that I stepped on hyuk.
"Yo Hyuk what are you doing in my room?!" I shouted. "Hmm??" He said. He opened his eyes, and looked at me. "Cuz I wanna :))))" he said. "AIGOO!!" I shouted and playfully smacked him. "Let's go downstairs for breakfast!" I said.
"OKE! HYUNG!" Hyuk replied.
"Wait but first......." I said, with a smirk...
"We should...." Hyuk said also smirking.
"YAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" We both shouted and ran to Youngji's room.

No one's POV
"YAHHHHHH!!!" They shouted while entering, awaking the sleeping beauty..... Youngji.
"YAH! I had a hard day can't I have some rest?" Youngji said with a very drowsy look. "Okeeeeee miss sleepyhead, we will await your return from your slumber." Jackson said , and he and Hyuk both bowed and ran downstairs.
"HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGG" Hyuk shouted, startling Hongbin who was putting the breakfast on the table. "YAH! I could've dropped it!!" Hongbin shouted. "WILL U KEEP IT DOWN THERE IM TRYNA SLEEP!" Youngji shouted.

Youngji POV
"WILL U KEEP IT DOWN THERE IM TRYNA SLEEP!" I shouted loud and clear. Man these little kids. I giggled, and tried to go back to sleep......
DING!!!
FUDGECAKES CANT I HAVE SOME SLEEP?! I checked my phone, and... It was a message... FROM DSP!!
"Youngji-shi we want you to meet all the Kara members. Please come to the dorms or your new dorm to meet them."
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I jumped with excitement, and ran downstairs, stole the toast that Hongbin was about to eat, and ran off. "BYE! GOTTA MEET THE KARA MEMBERS!" I shouted and quickly called a taxi, and rushed there.