Chapter 5

Youngji's POV

After what felt like an hour, we finally reached DSP. "Thank you Mr. Taxi!" I said, and paid him. I sighed. "Well... this is finally it! My first day. :)" I went inside and went to the floor of where the rest of my KARA unnis were. 

Right when i enterd, BOOM CRACK! "HI YOUNGJIIIIII!!!" I saw my unnis all there. A smile formed on my face. "OMO THANK YOU GUYS!" I said, smiling uncontrollably. 

We had a huge party, with a lot of food, and while we were partying, our CEO came. "WHAT IS ALL THIS?!" he shouted. "uh oh..." gyuri said. "We... we were welcoming Youngji..." Seungyeon said. "WELL, I ONLY GOT ONE THING TO SAY..." the CEO said, "WHY DIDNT YOU INVITE ME?!" Everyone sighed in relief, and we all went back to partying. 

We were all dancing to the music when my phone vibrated. "Excuse me guys" i said, and walked to the corner of the room. I checked my phone. It was from Xiumin. 

-HEY YOUNGJIIIIII!!!! How is your first day? Having fun? Oh and i met with the BTS members, and some of them wanted to hang out with you, along with me, Chanyeol, Suho, Kai, and Baekhyun. Will u come?

-SURE OPPAAAA!!!! I will come!!!! Lets have fun tomorrow!

-Okeeeeeeee, see you then!

Yayyyyyyy my first hang out with idol friends! I couldnt help but smile even more. I turned around to see Hara unni staring at my phone. "Who was that? Did i just see 'Xiumin' on your phone?" She asked. "yeah! i met with him and all the other EXO members while i was trying to find my way to this building. I also bumped into BTS!" i said. "I will meet them tomorrow to hang out with them, if its ok with you?" 

"uh... sure, but whatever you do" Her expression turned scary, " be careful of people outside. You never know what scandals can happen. And also, keep away from jungkook and rapmonster, gyuri and seungyeon like them." she walked away. 

Huh that was weird. I shrugged it off and walked back to everyone else who was dancing. "Might as well be careful then..." i said.