Ch3

Nobody's POV

"OMOOOOOO SO CUTE!!!" Gyuri said while rushing to Hyuk, but Hyuk quickly ran away, and hid in the bathroom. The three Kara members all chased Jackson, Hongbin, and Hyuk all around the house, but Youngji just sighed. "Aigoo...." She said, and went for a drink of water...

Next day....

Youngji's POV
ITS MY FIRST DAY AS AN IDOL!!!! YAY!!! I screamed joyfully, and jumped all around. I packed my stuff in my luggage to move to the Kara dorm.
"Youngjiiiiiii do u have to leave?" Jackson and Hyuk pouted at me. I just laughed and nodded. I looked over at Hongbin, and could see sadness in his eyes.
"HONGBIN AH! FIGHTING! DONT BE SO SAD!" I shouted, and gave him a nice hug, and also gave a hug to Jackson and Hyuk.
"Bye guys! I'll contact u guys everyday!" I said, and ran out the door.
...
I took a taxi to the DSP building... But apparently I accidentally said the wrong address, and they sent me to SM building. "AISH!" I shouted, kicking a tree next to me.
"Ouch, poor tree." Huh?
I turned around, and saw... EXO!!!! My face blushed so red, and I froze there.
"H....H..... Hello! Umm... I'm Youngji!" I said. They all smiled at me, and waved.
"Well what brings u here to the SM building?" Suho asked. "Umm... Well I'm supposed to be a new member for...." "AHHHHH EXO!!!!" An Exo-L shouted, interrupting me. "Oh no we got to run!" Chanyeol shouted. "Wha?...." I said, and they all dragged me away, and we finally hid in an alley right next to the SM building.
"Ah sorry, but what were u saying Youngji-shi?" Baekhyun asked.
"Ahhhhhh I'm a new member for Kara, and I tried to take a Taxi for DSP building but they accidentally brought me here." I said.
"Ohhhhh! NO WONDER WHY U LOOK FAMILIAR! KARA PROJECT! We were rooting for u!" Kai said. I quickly blushed and thanked them.
"Oh well, I gotta go now.... Nice meeting you!" I said, and as I was about to leave, they stopped me. "Ahh u see we should exchange phone numbers! As your first idol friends!" Xiumin said. I smiled, and nodded. EXO! My first idol friend.... Such Good Luck!
...... (At House; or where Youngji used to live)
Jackson's POV

"GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS LOOK WHAT YOUNGJI SENT!!!" Hyuk shouted. Hmm? I quickly dashed there.
"WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!" I shouted to Hyuk. "HER FIRST IDOL FRIEND! SHE GOT ONE AND ITS EXO!!" Hyuk shouted. "Oh haha!.. Some guys huh..."I said.
Why don't I feel happy?..... Why.... What is this feeling.... I just left there, and went to my room and locked the door. What's this feeling I have?.... Am I.... Am I jealous?......