Chapter 16

~~WARNING~~

THIS CHAPTER DOES HAVE MATURE CONTENT AND SEXUAL SITUATIONS. 

IF YOU ARE UNCOMFTORABLE WITH THIS I WILL TELL YOU WHEN TO STOP READING

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO ARE OK WITH THIS TYPE OF TEXT (same) READ ON!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple days later

Dan stood in his room in front of his mirror debating what to wear to the party tonight. He felt a tad overdressed last time in his cleanly pressed white button up whilst everyone else was getting sick on each other's t-shirts. He'd already decided on a pair of black skinny jeans, but he couldn't decide on a shirt. Should he just wear a t-shirt like everyone else? Should it be a concert shirt or just one of his stupid 'hipster' shirts? Maybe he could get away in a button up now that he had jeans on. Would that make him seem pretentious? He took out his phone and took a few pictures of himself in his mirror with different shirts on sending them to Allison.

'I don't want to look like a twat tonight. Help! Which one is best?'

Dan sat on his couch in his closet and tapped the phone on his leg waiting for Allison's reply.

'You look hot in all of them. Just get your ass over here princess ;)'

Dan laughed and rolled his eyes at his phone. He stood in front of his mirror tilting his head realizing he was being silly. He tugged on a black t-shirt and grabbed his house keys making his way out the door to walk to Liam's.

When he was about a block away, Dan texted Allison asking her to meet him outside so he wouldn't have to be that awkward guy who rings the doorbell and waits for a drunk stranger to answer it.

"About time." Allison called to Dan once he was a few meters from the house.

"I know, right? It takes a long time to look this great." Dan laughed while Allison joined in shoving him playfully.

They walked up the path to Liam's front door and walked in. It seemed exactly the same as the last time Dan was here - people laughing, talking loudly to be heard over the music, and a small circle chanting "chug, chug, chug" while some stupid guy in the middle tried to down an entire bottle of some liver damaging beverage. Dan and Allison made their way into the kitchen to grab a drink before someone shoved something in their hands.

"So what do you guys usually do at these parties?" Dan asked realizing that the last time he was here, he ended up taking care of Allison - not that he regretted it.

"I don't really know. Just talk and drink. Sometimes when it starts quieting down and people pass out, we'll play a stupid party game like 7 minutes in heaven or something." she replied shrugging, taking a drink from her cup. "I never play though. That game is kind of..."

"Skanky?" Dan offered.

"Yeah." she nodded.

"Hey Dan! Gonna comment on Liam's kitchen?" Tyler joked messing up Dan's hair in the process.

"No!" Dan laughed trying to fix his hair without a mirror.

"Hey, thought I'd warn you, James and Pete are here." Tyler whispered, all hints of joking gone.

"So?" Dan questioned.

"So, they kind of have dirt on you."

"Wh-what? What do they know?" Dan pressed feeling his stomach lurch.