2.

Liam's POV.

Jessie went to get the car and she was going meet me out in the front of the hospital. I was about to go down to meet her when I heard something. It was the Sherrif, Melissa, and, Parrish.

I ran to find the room they were in, and I stood next to the door listening in on their conversation.

"His claws were different," Parrish said, "twice the size of Scott's, more like talons"

"If that's the worst part that doesn't sound too bad."

"It's worse, they did something to me, I don't know how to describe it other than it felt like the life was being drawn out of me through them."

"And now he's looking for Scott?"

"Which got me thinking about what this guy can do. The rule is you have to kill an alpha to steal the power right?"

"I'll bet it's different for Scott, you can't steal a true alphas power."

"I think this guy can."

Scott, I need to find Scott, I need to tell him.

I ran down the stairs and out the front doors of the hospital into the car.

"Jessie! Go to the high school now!"

"What? Liam why? What's going on?!?"

"Just go!" I said as I grabbed her leg and pushed on the gas.

*******Jessie's POV.*******

We pulled into the high school and Liam bolted out of the car. I followed behind running. When I finally caught up to him Malia was pinning him down on the ground.

"What the hell is his problem?" Stiles asked me, and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Scott's in trouble!" Liam yelled and we all took off running towards Scott.

When we got there Liam and Malia quickly shifted and Liam stood in front of me protectively.

Man I loved that kid.

There was a man, well a werewolf, who had his claws buried in Scott's chest. It looked like Scott had lost this fight, but he stood up, and broke the man's arm, then he took the claws out of his chest, and threw them to the side.

"I don't know who you are, or what you thought you were gonna do," Scott started, "but I'll give you a choice, you can stay, and I'll break something else, or you can run."

The man quickly looked at all of us, and I spoke up.

"I'd run."

He took off running and we all gathered together. I noticed there was another boy with us.

"You don't remember me do you?" He asked. "I guess I look a little different from the fourth grade."

"Theo?"

"You know him?" I asked.

"They used to." Theo said. "Trust me I never thought I'd see you guys again, couple of months ago I heard of an alpha in beacon hills, when I found out his name was Scott McCall, I just couldn't believe it. Not just an alpha but a true alpha."

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I came back to beacon hills, back home with my family, because I want to be apart of your pack."

We all stood there shocked and they talked for a little bit, but I told them I had to get Liam home. Tomorrow was the first day of school. Liam and I got in the car and drove back to the house.

My mom was still at work and so was my stepdad, so I just made Liam and I dinner.

"What sounds good, spaghetti, or burgers?" I said from the kitchen, he was upstairs changing but I knew he could hear me.

"Um spaghetti sounds good!" He yelled from his room.

When did this become my life? I mean I just saw my friend get almost killed, and now I'm making spaghetti like nothing happened.

"Okay, and mom and dad are both working all night, so we have the place to ourselves."

"Okay! Sounds good!" He yelled.

I started boiling the noodles, and ran upstairs to change out of my wet clothes, and into some sweats.

"So how did you know something was wrong with Scott?" I asked.

"Um well I heard deputy Parrish talking to the Sherrif and Melissa, he was attacked earlier today by the same guy, and he told him that he was looking for Scott."

"Well, at least everything's okay." I said.

Liam rolled his eyes. "Okay for now."

"Geez thanks downer Dunbar!" I scoffed. "Why don't you go turn on some tv or Netflix or something?"

He went into the living room, turned on the tv, and came back to help me finish cooking.

We both took our plates and went to sit on the couch.

"Well, this isn't bad for a 1:00 in the morning dinner, the night before school starts, is it?"

"Nope not at all!" He added.

We finished eating and I took our plates to the sink.

"Okay well I think you better get to bed, you have school in the morning, and you don't want to look like death now do you?"

He laughed, kissed my cheek and went up to bed.

I took out my phone and texted deputy Parrish. After the whole dead pool thing, we sort of became friends, but tomorrow I am starting my new job at the Sheriff's station, and I just wanted to make sure that he was going to be there.

Jessie:
Hey! Are you going to be at work tomorrow by any chance?

Jordan:
Absolutely! Why?

Jessie:
Oh it's my first day working at the station tomorrow! And I wouldn't mind having you there to show me around.

Jordan:
Oh I totally forgot! You're starting tomorrow? I'll definitely be there.

Jessie:
Okay! sounds good see you tomorrow!

Jordan:
See you then

I set my phone on the kitchen counter and went to bed. I probably should have gone back to my apartment, but I didn't want to leave Liam alone after what just happened, and to be honest I didn't want to be alone either. I knew that no matter what, Liam would protect me, he was like my little guard dog. (Pun intended.) Plus I had to drive him to school in the morning anyway, so I could just stop at the apartment and change after I dropped him off.

I closed my eyes and drifted into a deep sleep.

Hey guys sorry this is short! But it would have been super long if I tried to combine it with the first chapter! I'm so excited for this story!!! Ughhh I like never have ideas for my other stories, but I'm bouncing off the walls for this one!!! Hey leave me some comments!!! I love them! And if you want to please vote for the story!!! And I'll try to post again tomorrow or the next day! Love ya!!

Update again. Finished editing this chapter as well. Pretty short but whatever.