4.

Seriously, I hate teenagers sometimes.

So there's this kid, Donovan, and he's gotten in trouble for breaking and entering a few times, but he's gotten off with a warning. Now he goes and does it again! This time he brings a weapon!

I mean seriously some kids never learn.

Jordan and I had him in hand cuffs as we were beginning to escort him to the transport van, his lawyer was talking to him. Personally I didn't give a rat's ass about what happened to him, so I tuned them out. We were about to walk out of the station but not before Donovan got himself in more trouble.

"STILINSKI! STILINSKI!" He yelled. "I'm going to kill you!"

"Donovan, don't think that it shocks me. Deputies, escort the prisoner out."

We grabbed Donovan, and began to walk out, but again he had to run his mouth.

"I'm not angry, like throw a brick through a window. I'm angry, like I'm going to find you, get a knife, and stab you with it until you're dead. And when you look at me and ask why, remember right now, because this is why."

They had pretty intense eye contact for a moment, but Stiles ruined the mood.

"Wow that was awesome. That was awesome, that was great. Can we do one more? Maybe like Christopher Walken this time? You know what, it's fine it's okay. You'll have plenty of time to work on it when you're in your tiny little cell you know, just stuck there. Forever."

Donovan looked down, as if in defeat, but I knew that he wasn't done. This kid never knew when to just shut his mouth.

He jumped forward, causing Jordan and I to jolt and grab onto him.

"Get him out of here!" The Sherrif yelled, and we took him out of the station.

We threw him into a van with his lawyer, and I jumped in with him.

"So, um when are we gonna talk about the other night?" Jordan asked.

"What? What other night?! Um, I mean, yes."

"That wasn't really an answer or anything."

"Well, I mean, if you're asking if I liked it I would say yes, or if you're asking if I would like to do it again I would also say yes, but I don't exactly know what you're asking. So I just said yes. Um I have to go, so we can talk about it later, or not talk about it, I mean, I don't know what I mean. Okay bye." I quickly shut the door to the van, regretting everything I said.

"That was extremely painful to watch." Donovan snarked."

"Shut up."

We drove for a little bit, with only the sound of his lawyer talking to him about how he is going to have to spend more time in jail because he yelled at, and threatened the Sherrif and his son. I had began to tune them out, but we started to swerve around, so I looked at the driver.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"It's-its my hands I-I can't feel them, or my legs!" The driver answered worried.

"What, what's going on?!" I tried to grab the wheel, but my seatbelt was stuck, and I couldn't reach.

"Slow down! Do something!"

"I can't! I can't feel anything!"

We turned a sharp corner and I hit my head hard against the window everything started to go fuzzy after that. I can't fully remember everything that happened. All I can remember was this girl. She looked so familiar, and I couldn't put my finger on where I had seen her from, but she took Donovan's lawyer out of the car. And I don't remember much more than that.