First Kiss!

As Rihan wanted to tease Rihana he brought majority of his class student to my class ....so that he could stare at me being my boyfriend....all that PDA n all.... Where as i had asked him earlier only not to do all this but but but...he told jeet about it coz i told isha(my first n foever best friend) n then ritz...(to know about isha u needa read the first book on my earlier rihana's account...)
I went n sat near my frnds...n rihan sat near kartik totally opposite to me...
Now it was third period n me sitting in class since 3periods is very big thing i had a habbit  to get out of the class in every 1 to 2 periods but today I stayed becoz it to make juhi out of the class it took me the complete 2nd period n at last woh mann gayi.... Uff ye juhi .....

Later i moved out of the class with Juhi...my friend...as mostly all teachers were absent n the other were busy in correction of paper or else we were completely free!!
(Juhi is the most sincere obedient n best student in our class not that good at studies but she is very discipline!she has nevva bunked a class nor rome around in the skul!!)
As me n juhi moved out of the class Rihan n Kartik also left theclass in next few minutes... I knew this becoz while i moved the back steps I saw them at the front steps....
I was doing this this for few reasons..
1.becoz i wanted to stay away from Rihan
2.becoz i was getting bored in the class
3.becoz i wanted to see how does it effect rihan if I'm not theor in front of him...n yes it did affect him...
I went down to second floor as our class is on the third floor....we took a round on the floor as Juhi had some work over their...
Then I asked her lets go to see whats going on in the other four classes.
To my surprise Rihan knew that i always use the back steps....he was sitting on the back steps with kartik completely covering it...
As we saw them n especially when i saw him juhi said
Juhi-chal aage wale steps se chalte hai forth floor pe?plss
Rihana-y ye steps inhono banayi hai...but let it be chal...
N then Riahan called me...
Rihan-Hey Rihana! A bit loudly
I turned a round faking n anger...
Rihana-bol kya hai?
Rihan-tu muzse aise kyu baat kar rahi hai ....n waise bhi we need to talk right now...alone...Juhi n kartik pls could you guys leave!!
Juhi n kartik looked at us as if he was kissing me in front of them....
I was pretty annoyed now he was making an image of as if I m his girlfriend which I didn't wanted .....
They left leaving us alone on the back steps of third to forth floor....
There was no disturbance coz 2/3rd skul was absent...
He came near....very damn close....n said
Rihan-what are you doing sweetheart???
You should be happy coz as you wanted i am out of the class behind you...
This made Rihana's annoyed mood change within a few seconds...
-------------------
Sry people i could not complete the chap... But i will update soon!!
I promise the next part is damn good...
--------------------
Hope to see you guyz voting n commenting!!