PART THIRTEEN

Rihana stayed at his place till evening....
They had fun the whole day....they went for shopping dominos....near a lake had some cozy time together n went back home!!
By now it was november periodic exams were about to start n after that was the amazing fest of BVM school "THE CULTURAL WEEK"
Which goes on for 4 continuous days...
Now it was time for periodic exams to come along!!!
But Rihan being a distractive mind found a way out of this to be around Rihana even while studying......
On every Science SST n Maths paper he use to call her home.... Making sure that none of his family members are around......

They had periodics on every Monday for 5 weeks
Its was their third Sst paper.....Languages were over...
Now it was time for back to SST Science n Maths tests
Rihana was hell tensed...
While Rihan was not at all interested in studies.... As he had planned he called up Rihana!!
On phone-
Rihan- Bae I need your help..Could u pls show up here abhi?!?
Rihana- Listen Rihan I need to study abhi... Pls lemme work!! N waise bhi m hell tensed right now! So plssss ....
Rihan- Doll what do u think ki mai tuze time pass ke liye bula raha hu!!! Noooo I need to study n ye Geography ka chap ... Its like a head ache to me ....plss help me out.. I need to pass out this time... Or else my class teacher gonne kill me!! Plssss😪🙏🏻😘 Plsss love aaja!!
Rihana could not help but showed up at his place!! As she eneter found the door open!! She to herself " I guess aunty must have left!!! God this Rihan trapped me again!"
She shouted on the top of her voice furiously!!
Rihana- Rihan!!! Aunty kaha hai?? See if she left na m leaving too!! Cause I know neither u would nor u will let me study!!!
N she heard n plop sound!
The door was shut n there was standing her hero Rihan in his black vest n track! Looking super hot due to his built up torso!
He was just standing numb at the door as Rihana was looking damn cute in her denim shorts with a grey minion crop top!

 Or else my class teacher gonne kill me!! Plssss😪🙏🏻😘 Plsss love aaja!!Rihana could not help but showed up at his place!! As she eneter found the door open!! She to herself " I guess aunty must have left!!! God this Rihan trapped me again!" She...

Rihana's outfit!

Rihan's outfitSlowly Rihan moved toward Rihana

Rihan's outfit
Slowly Rihan moved toward Rihana... He just took of her hand bag n kept it on the couch!!! He pulled her close with his cold hands on her bare waist!! Rihana gasped with his cold touch n his proximity as she banged on his chest with her hands on his shoulders!!
Anyone could notice just by looking at her face that she new whats coming... She forgot her anger!! N lowered her gaze... She blushed to see herself in his arms..... Actually his arms on her bare waist... While the other travelled to her pony...
He opened her hair as he liked which barely reached her half back!!! He ruffled her hair to open them properly... While Rihana closed her eyes in anticipation,feeling his touch on her waist,on her hair,inhaling the fragrance of his appealing deo n yes his minty chewing gum!!
She could no more control herself due to proximity n moves... She just slammed her lips with his!!! Tasting the yummy chewing gum !!
Rihan was not much shocked.... As he was going to do the same... But he stopped her by pulling his lips away but the proximity decreased as he pulled more close n took out her geeky specs which used for reading!!
" God you have beautiful eyes Riha!! They so oceanic feeling keep on gazing them n fall for them more each time I see them!!"
N then again he claimed her lips his!! After about a long 5 min kiss reality hit Rihana that she was angry... She pulled away and tried to get out of his grip...but too her dismay he was stronger... N held her tighter!!
Rihana- Rihaaaaaan!! Leave me!!!
----------------------------------
Sry for a late update !!
Sorry to keep u guyz waiting!!
Hope to see u ppl voting n commenting...
Thank you!!!
--------------------