CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Rihan could not hold himself n pinned Rihana's hand on the wall nearby above her head!!! N desperately started sucking her lips, bitting them chewing them.... Rihana protested a lot but could not free herself n kept mourning in his mouth.... As felt herself breathless she tried hard but Rihan didn't leave those rosy yummy soft lips on her with that mango lipgloss on it....
At last after he was breathless he left her lips...A blood drop oozed out of her lower lip but Rihan sucked it of....
Rihan- No One besides me is allowed to touch those amazing lips of yours not even the blood!!
Rihana- Why wer..were yo.you so...so harsh on mee! She managed to speak , as she was shivering badly due his proximity!! They were still in the same position...
Rihan-  Why are you so irresistible.... He pressed himself more on her while she was sandwiched between him n the wall!!
Rihan- You drive me crazy... Pehle hi tumhe dekh ke pagal ho jata hu.... N uparse ye geeky specs... Ur minion crop top... N shorts... Like do you want kill me!!!
Rihana giggled n replied- Yaar Mai padh rahi thi n u called so came the way i was...just picked my books bag told mom ... N yeah drove to ur place.... Would u mined to leave me.. As in my hands lie in ur one hand n ur other hand is on my waist... I swear its damn cold... Were u sitting in a fridge???
Rihan chuckled- Not exactly..... He left her n moved away..... Mom gayi na so I was fetching something yummy to eat in the fridge... Soo!!
Rihana- Kuchh mila or should i prepare something.... Such a foody u r... If u will eat to this extent na u wil become a big fat hen ... N i m telling u.. U wont get a beautiful girl to marry!!
Rihan- Aree bae chill!! U r my soon to be wife... U aren't now.... Be my girlfriend.. Dont stress urself... I will just get something... N about that fat thing ...well tu hai na.... Who else i would need!!