Izaya to Shinra

To>Madscientist
Shinra~

From>Madscientist
Izaya~?

To>Madscientist
Lol

From>Madscientist
Why are you texting me? No offense but you always text me for a reason and not just to chat with me..

To>Madscientist
That's right, Shinra~ I just wanted to ask you if you knew what's up with Shizu-chan?

From>Madscientist
What's up with Shizuo?

To>Madscientist
That's what I'm asking you Shinra-.-

From>Madscientist
Idk... He seems normal to me.. What happened?

To>Madscientist
Wait, I'll send you a screen shot of our texts
-data_09261_gallery_scs08-

From>Madscientist
..wow...

To>Madscientist
Well..?

From>Madscientist
1st of all, have some mercy for the kid. You're teasing him way too much. 2nd of all, wow.. Did you see the 'I don't..' part?

To>Madscientist
1) I'll tease him as much as I want~;)  2) I know... It sucks that he said it to me...

From>Madscientist
C'mon... don't be that cruel.. Maybe he is just trying to create a friendship between you two...

To>Madscientist
What? Are you fucking kidding me, Shinra?-.- He just told me that he isn't having fun when he is texting me..

From>Madscientist
What? Are you fucking kidding me, Izaya?-.- He obviously just told you that he doesn't hate you!

To>Madscientist
Wait what?

From>Madscientist
You told him that you know that he hates you all too well and that you're having fun while texting him. And he said 'I don't..." If he wanted to tell you that he wasn't having fun while texting you he would have said "I am not.." so he wanted to say  "I don't hate you" :) you're welcome.

To>Madscientist
Right...whatever...like I would believe something like that... pfft. Bye Shinra.

From>Madscientist
Bye Izaya ;)