Apology

Fist apology goes to those who have read this story from the beginning and who are going what the.... 

Second apology is for new readers who may be having a case of confusion ....

__________________________

First Apology:

No - I'm not uploading the last chapter. Sorry if you thought I was. So what is this message all about?

I kind of fooked up. I started saving revised chapters over the old ones as I went, then realised it would cause confusion because it started gaining new readers who would be reading two different versions. There has been a couple of changes, including a character name change, hence the possible confusion.

So I deleted the unrevised chapters, which means it will start showing up in your feed again as I post the revised version. Sorry about that. Please ignore it. But I hope you like my new and improved cover :)

It has been a long time since I posted this story and I know over time many will have forgotten it, or that too much time has passed to bother finish reading it, especially if you have a dodgy memory like me and can't remember what the heck you had for dinner last night let alone what happened in a book you read months ago.

For those of you who do want to finish it - if there is anyone left - Ellie is going to write a 'secret'  letter of apology as a private chapter to explain the reason behind the name change. And it is a doozy of a reason. This is the only change you need to know about if you want to read the last chapter when I post it so you don't go "Who the fleck is Chris?"

Everything else remains virtually the same, I have just gone over it and added some extra detail to strengthen it for the most part.

______________________________

Apology Two:

To new readers, thanks for reading. Ellie is eager to tell you the rest of her story. 

I'm sorry if a chapter changed, or got deleted while you were halfway through it. As I said in my above apology, there has been a name change that would have caused confusion. I will be uploading the new version of the missing chapters over the next week.

Thanks for bearing with me. If you have any questions or are confused in any way, especially if you experienced a name change please let me know in the comment section below so I can clear it up, or you can send me a message if you like. If you happened to glimpse the chapters with the name change - you are hereby sworn to secrecy - Ellie's safety depends on it :) Some of you might have read far enough to understand what this means.

I really am sorry if this has put you out in any way. I realised my fook up after I had already uploaded the revised chapters. But this name change was necessary for certain reasons - which Ellie will explain herself when I catch up with the rest of the uploads.

XD Ellem