First Kiss :*

Madhu,Dips & Trish..... 3 of them now with slow steps reached now to the table wher Rk and his friends were there......And they were just standing back of him...Madhu for the last time turned and looked at Riya.....who was now looking at her with challenging eyes...Now Madhu's determination got strong at once...

D:Madhu baby...common...you can do this....

Rk was seating in the one of chairs at the corner of pub with Mukund and Sultan having his back to Madhu's side....Riya or Madhu no one could see his face....

And Riya being one of the senior college Professor's daughter knows very well about Rk 'the new Professor' and she had already seen and known about him through her father....now to just play her cards....She wants madhu to do something like this and get a suspension for this act by Rk.....as she thought about the future that..... when Rk sees Madhu in college he will definitely....complaint this misbehaviour of her to principal in some other way which she does in college premises and gets her a suspension for atleast 1 week...and that would be a great moment to watch....and imagining the Madhubala with her detention.... she chuckles mentally...

Mukund was the first to look at them.... now who was sitting opposite to Rk...and spitted out his drink...by seeing the 3 crazy girls who were standing at their table and were smiling at them sweetly....he was shocked to see the girls there smiling at them....

Sultan and Rk looked towards Mukund who now gaping at the 3 girls and turned their heads to his direction wher he is looking and were surprised & shocked to see the girls near them....

Madhu looking at the black shirt guy who had now turned his head to her direction....was now gone in a daze...without blinking her eyes she was staring at Rk....taking every handsome feature of his into her mind....She in her whole life didn't come across any guy who is so perfectly designed in every way his face,his features,colour,his brown eyes,his dimples which are forming when he is smiling to them..... his perfectly fitness body which he is not showing but she can make out he works out daily.....And his perfectly fitted shirt giving a view of his chiseled muscles....Her jaw dropped down by seeing the male model infront of her...

Dips was first to speak...

Dips (with little tensed): Hi I'm dipali...she is Madhubala and she is trishna...my friends....

Rk was now little tensed and couldn't say anything...he just gave customary smile...

Rk(smiling): oh...hii..I'm Rk..Rishabh Kundra...tell me..

Sultan was excited to see the sexy girl who was introducing herself .....and was gaping at her with big wide eyes expression...

Mukund nudged Sultan who was now gaping at dips shamelessly....

Sultan : ya..hii..I'm ...Sultan

Muk: hii...Mukund how can we help for you...

Dips : Actually my friend Madhubala wants to talk with your friend Rk....

Sultan and Mukund both of them coughed hard enough that everyone there could easily know that they are not really coughing...

Rk was looking at Madhu with amused expression...

Rk(in himself): what !!...why does she suddenly wants to talk to me.....am I dreaming...no...then...oh god this girl being near to me...is making me more tensed...

M(in herself):oh god why my cheeks are raising heat...and making me weak throughout my whole body..... by seeing this guy...

Dips nudged Madhu...to bring her back to reality and then she realised what she has to do...