Chapter 8

Sorry for the delay peeps ! :)

And Thank you so much each and everyone who is reading this book & giving your Awesome feedback & also waiting for the next chapter patiently.

Its very overwhelming for me :)

Didn't put a title for this Chapter as I'm unable to think one.

Here goes the chapter.........

****************************************************************************

After taking the gift from the car Rk walks into his house .

Then after a few minutes of pleasantly wishing his mom he walked into his room to get himself freshened and relax.

Half and hour later he was sitting on the couch holding the gift in his hands which Madhu has gifted him.

He looked at the gift and remembered Madhu and the incident happened that day at college in the morning with her gift drama and thought himself "Her smile is really very attractive and sweet. She so innocent sometimes ,cute and crazy too much...."

With a small smile playing on his lips he opened the gift paper and saw the box of ferrero rocher Chocolates with a note. He looks into the note and it has "Welcome and All the best for the new start, My Maths Professor" .

By seeing the word Maths Professor on the note he smiled ear to ear & remembered the day he has seen Madhu for the first time at KFC and the following events and her wailings and hate for Maths and by the end he was all the way smiling himself more....

His mom Radha was just then entering his room, and she looked at him who was looking somewhere and smiling like an idiot to himself. She has last seen her son like this so happy long time ago.

Radha even being a mom was always a friend for Rk and when he used to call her from 'US', she could easily make out from his voice when her son is real happy and when he is fooling her as he is happy.

she knows everything about Rk's life and also Rk as he also feels his mom as a good friend always shared everything with her about his life.

He had loved Priya truly and when Priya broke up with him from then Rk was all upset and even eventually he tried to forget his heartbreak.

He had not been smiling like this heartily and the sparkle was lost in his eyes since then and Radha knows well that Priya was a demanding girl friend since Rk talked about her on Phone. But she just from her part gave some suggestion , listened whatever he said and left the choice for him as she felt it's his life decision and just hoped that his relationship with her be successful.

And as somewhere she expected Priya broke up with Rk and he was very much terrible a year ago when he called her on that day of their breakup from US, he didn't expressed anything to her about it, but lately she had come to know about it .

But now seeing her son smiling happily to himself about something, she was feeling happy and relieved. Whatever the reason of his smile she wished it lasted with him always for his good heart.

Radha then smilingly walked into his room and clears her throat to get her son's attention and sits on opposite chair by placing coffee on the table for him which she had bought with her .

Rk with a jerk came out of his thoughts hearing her mom sound of clearing her throat and looked at her who was giving a look of " Whats the matter Mister " with her raised eyebrows and teasing smile.