A Lesson Learned

AN: This is a oneshot using Alex from my story Three's a Crowd...or is it?, Alec Montgomery from CrissyCalabria's most epic Teacher/Student story What have I done? and What am I going to do now?, and using another Alec from ArrestedData's story Freshman.

That's right...2 Alec's in a Threesome story!! Imagine my freaking confusion while writing this! lol So sorry in advance if it is confusing to you. I think I did a decent job on figuring out who is who...hehe

WARNIG: There is SEX in this story...more detailed then my usual ones I do. I'm not saying its good but it's there! haha

"ALEX!"

I stopped talking to my new friend Alec and turned my attention, lazily towards the front of the class where Mrs. Young was glareing at me, her face slowly turning red with anger.

"You wanted something?" I asked in a bored tone. The class snickered causeing me to smirk.

"I have called you SIX times!" She yells.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and flipped it open. "Really? Six times? There's crap service in here. I'm showing no missed calls." I waved my phone in the air giving her an innoccent look that earned me a light punch in the arm. I glance over and see Alec shaking his head at me in disapproval but even I could see the smile he was desperately trying to hide.

I gave him a cocky grin with a wink and watched a blush form on his cheeks. He just started scool last week, being an exchange student from England. The moment I laid my eyes on him. I knew I wanted to get to know him better and then the moment he said hi to me in that sexy British accent, I knew I wanted him in bed with me.

I almost had him agreeing to come by my house after school today for a little fun before I was being interrupted by the teacher from hell. Really, they have a word for that. Cock blocking!

I turned back to Alec, biting my lip and looking him up and down. Damn he looked sexy today with his blue hoodie and those tight skinny jeans that had me imagining all the ways I could rip them off of his hot body.

Alec, caught me looking and raised an eyebrow at me. He attempted a scowl that looked like a cute kid pouting and pointed to the front of the class. I chuckled and rolled my eyes, turning in my seat.

"Now, I would like everyone to welcome Alec Montgomery, he is our guest speaker today from the police force." She waves a hand, motioning for him to come up. Great, just what I want to do. Pretend to listen as some borring old guy comes to lecture us about safety or whatever.

I lay my head down on my desk and decide that now would be the perfect time to catch up on my lost sleep. Before I close my eyes. I see Alec's mouth drop open and his eyes widen. I have to look after that, just to see what could cause such a reaction from him.

As soon as I do, I let out a small gasp and stare at the old officer who is not old at all but a walking god! His ripped body is what caught my attention first. Yum. It look a total of three mintutes for my eyes to finally trail up to see what the rest of this Hot guy looked like. I was not dissappointed! Every part of him screamed SEX! And my body was listening.

I must have been staring harder then I thought from the grunting sound coming from my Alec. I see him cross his arms and pout. Pointedly ignoring my look. Ok. Someone is jealous. I smile at him and tear a piece of paper out of my notebook. I quickly jot down a message and pass it to him.

It take him just a few seconds to write back. We pass the note back and forth a few times before being caught.

"Alex! Stand up and read what was so important that you had to say to Alec before class was over."