Him and Him pt. 2 of 2

AN: Quick reminder, this is the second part of Him and Him that ArrestedData wrote! He was held at gun point by CrissyCalabria until it was finally done! Which I am for the violence since it helped produce this AMAZING chapter!! Seriously Samsy....You are like the god of all things Naughty! hehe I became even more pervy after reading this!! :P

WARNING: THIS IS VERY MUCH RATED R! VERY, VERY NAUGHTY!

Him and Him Part 2 of 2

“Stand up.”

He did as asked, and with a swiftness I didn’t know I had; I unbuttoned his shorts and pushed them to the floor. As Alex stepped out of his shorts, I grabbed his hips and stared up at him, taking a moment to let the musk of his warm ribbed pole fill my senses. His scent was intoxicating, which was what struck me about the first time I went down on him; two days after that, I could still smell the musk on my fingers.

Still staring up at him, I ran the tip of my tongue from the base of his c0ck, up the underside and around his head. He hissed and I felt his hips jerk before I wrapped my lips around just the tip, sucking greedily on it and letting my tongue tease his head.

“F*ck,” he whispered, running thick fingers through my short brown hair, “Guess you liked the first one, huh?”

I would’ve answered if it didn’t mean taking his d!ck out of my mouth. Instead, I let a few inches slide in, groaning at his taste. Traces of a prior release lingered and tickled my tongue, and I could already feel him throbbing. One hand reached down to cup his warm balls, while the other reached around to give his right butt cheek a firm squeeze.

I loved playing with him. To this point, I’d only played with and squeezed his cheeks; suddenly, the realization dawned on me that there was more I could do. Taking the hand on his balls off and wrapping it around the base of his c0ck, I gave him a devilish stare before pulling his c0ck out of my mouth and spitting on the tip, stroking it in.

I felt his legs wobble, and his tossed his head back with a soft moan. He was trying to be quiet, so as not to arouse Crissy’s suspicion on the other side of the door, but at this point, I didn’t care. I wanted him to scream.

Why this was suddenly such a concern escaped me, but I didn’t care. I spit on his d!ck again, stroking Alex with my left hand. I felt my c0ck lurch when I heard his shaft squelch in my hand, before letting go and sucking on my index finger. It tasted of spit and d!ck, and I groaned when I let a little more saliva roll down the digit.

Looking up at Alex, I smiled knowingly and slid the hand between his butt cheeks. He gasped and jumped as the tip of my finger teased his tight little hole and my lips wrapped around his d!ck once more. I shoved half his length into my mouth, feeling the tip of his manhood resting against the roof of my mouth, as I rubbed the spit into his asshole.

“Oh, God,” he growled, grabbing the back of my head. “When did you get so dirty?”

I answered by shoving my finger up his ass, groaning when I filled him to the second knuckle and felt his muscles clap down. He whimpered and his thighs tensed; I felt the precum leaking onto my tongue. I swallowed it with vigor, staring into his eyes as my finger started slowly thru$ting in and out of him.

I was amazed at how warm his ass was; with each successive stroke, my d!ck grew harder. I usually take longer to recover, but the way Alex reacted to being blown and fingered at the same time had my motor revving once more.

My head bobbed back and forth as I sucked and swallowed his thick meat, one hand grabbing his hips to keep him from toppling over while my other hand rooted my finger even deeper into his warm butt. My digit found his prostate after a few minutes of rooting around, then I started massaging it the way I would a woman’s g-spot.

He rewarded me with insistent moans, his hands clawing all over my shoulders, as if they were begging me to keep going and stop all at the same time. I swallowed around his shaft before pulling it out of my mouth and spitting on it, jacking him off with the hand not currently stuffing his ass.

Looking up at him, I growled, “You f*cking like that?” When he only nodded and whimpered in response, I squeezed the head of his c0ck. “Then show me.”

He looked down at me, his face a mix of pleasure and befuddlement. “How?”

The next words out of my mouth still stun me to this day: “Cum all over my f*cking face!”

That’s not to say I’d been averse to facials, but until that point, I’d only seen them in porn. Straight porn. Yet here I was, newly bisexual (I think), and in only my second time ever with a guy, I’ve got a finger up his ass and I’m telling him to empty his seed onto my face.

What the hell was wrong with me? Was there something wrong with me? I didn’t think so; new as all this was, it felt really good, and I still had a tingly afterglow about me from cumming in Alex’s mouth. Now, I apparently wanted his cum on my face. If I liked it, then I opened a whole new door to myself sexually.

And if I didn’t? Well, at least I tried it before I knocked it.

If I’d been stunned by what I said, he was downright floored. “What?” he hissed before moaning at the gradual insertion of a second finger in his ass. His entire body tensed before finally relaxing, but his butt cheeks still clenched around my digits.

Squeezing his wet d!ck again, I growled at him. “I said, ‘cum all over my f*cking face’.”

Alex seemed to get the message the second time around; I could tell because his breath grew ragged, erratic. His thighs trembled as my fingers worked their magic over his prostate, a hand a virtual blur over his slick, glistening shaft. I gave his balls a quick lick to elicit a loud gasp and grinned when he grabbed my shoulder; by the way his fingers clamped down on my skin, I could tell it wouldn’t be long.

As it turned out, it was sooner than either one of us expected.

When he screamed, his ass clenched so tight against my fingers that I thought they might come off. His entire body trembled before the first explosion splashed across my forehead. I slowed my strokes, staring at his bulbous head in amazement as three more thick ropes spewed onto my face, coating my left cheek. I pointed his pulsating shaft a little lower, gasping when the next shot hit me in the chin and dripped onto my shaft.

His muscles massaged my fingers as he rode out his orgasm in a series of fits and groans, gasping for air as the last few drops dribbled onto my thumb, and I could already feel his warm spunk cooling and drying on my skin. I looked up at him and licked my lips, the scent of his cum nearly overwhelming as I pulled my fingers out of his ass and gave his right cheek a good, firm slap.

He laughed and jumped before sitting on the floor, resting his head on my thigh. He glanced up at my cum-covered face as if he’d never seen such a thing before, shaking his head.

“What?” I asked, running slick fingers through his buzzed hair.

“Nothing,” he wheezed. “I just … didn’t know you had it in you.”

I shrugged. “Neither did I. Did you like it?”

Alex gazed at the far wall for a few seconds, as if in through, before glancing up at me and flashing a devilish grin. Yeah,” he mused, his hand reaching down to grab my throbbing c0ck by the base. “I think I did.”

When his head ducked lower, I tossed my head back. And lost it.