Naughty Traffic Stop 1 of 2

AN: This 2 part chapter is written by CrissyCalabria. It is in her Alec's POV from her story What have I done? and What am I Gonna Do Now? also in it is Alex from my story Three's a Crowd...or is it?, and Alec from ArrestedData's story Freshman

This is her very first boyxboy story ever! She's a little nervous so be sure to leave a comment letting her know how freaking amazing her story is!

Crissy aka Evil Twin: THIS WAS FREAKING AWESOME! YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE BOYXBOY!! IN FACT NOW THAT I HAVE READ THIS AND CAN SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO I AM NOW GOING TO UP MY STALKING ON THAT LITTLE 'SECRET'....BE READY!! :P

WARNING: Very mature and sexy naughiness!!!

Naughty Traffic Stop: Part 1 of 2

I had only been on the force for a few years now, after parting ways with my fucked up brother and the mess he called his life. It had been a while since I had hot action like I encountered weeks ago with those sexy bad boys! I had been burned really badly by a hot, spicy girl and I really didn't want to go that route again.

She crushed my heart, so I figured I'd do a little more in depth experimenting with guys. I had always been attracted to guys and had a fumble or two in the men's room at a club or bar, I'd even been on the receiving end of a few blow jobs in my time, but I had never gone so far as to fuck a guy, and my ass was virginal.

I loved how guys looked, admired their fine physique, and their rippling muscles that girls just did not have. Sure, they had breasts that were fun to play with and a nice warm place to stuff your d!ck in, or in my case big d!ck, but there was just something about a man's body that was alluring, forbidden, and graceful that had always turned me on.

I guess that makes me bisexual, but whatever, I don't give a shit. I don’t judge others and I don't like to be judged.

Not that the desire for guys wasn’t there, or that I hadn't had offers from guys before because let's face it, who would turn down a sexy ass cop in a uniform! I mean honestly! What's better than a hot muscled guy in all camo, or a sexy fireman with those suspenders that are just begging you to take them off so you can drop their pants and see what's hiding beneath them?

I was just too wrapped up in keeping up appearances as a tough cop and let's face it, when someone says gay cop, people don't expect as much from you. So, when those two teenage boys stared at me with lust filled eyes a few weeks ago, I couldn't help but get excited. Sure, I'd had threesome before with chicks, but not guys. It was exciting to think of what I could do to their tender young hides, what they could and would do to me.

Damn! Just the thought alone was turning me on and making me stiffen. My pants got tight at the remembrance of that sexy British accent. I know, girls are all about the accents, but it isn’t lost on us guys. I knew I had to have those two sexy boys. The memory of our erotic classroom moments turned me on even more than I thought possible.

Damn! Had it really been weeks since I was inside that little badass Alex, or felt the sultry lips of my sweet Brit Alec? I needed to get laid and hoped I'd see them again soon. I was lost in lustful thoughts when I saw a car swerving on the road ahead of me, repeatedly crossing the double yellow line. I squinted my blue eyes to get a better look, when I noticed a head bobbing up and down in the driver's lap.

Well, it's this isn’t just f*cking great! Everyone is getting it on but me. I missed my sweet ass schoolboys, now more than ever!

With an aggravated sigh, I flipped the switch, flashing my red and blue lights, and hit the siren a time or two to get those naughty drivers to pull over. If I wasn't getting any ass, neither were they! We pulled into an abandoned parking lot that was surrounded by trees. It was dimly lit by malfunctioning street lamps overhead.

I shifted myself in my navy uniform pants, making certain my hardness from thoughts of my schoolboys wasn't apparent, and straightened my standard issue blue dress shirt before exiting the vehicle and making my way to the driver’s side of the sedan in front of me. My hand was on my gun tentatively, in case these assholes wanted trouble. I grabbed my nightstick and rapped on the driver’s window which was rolled down almost immediately in response. I was unable to see the occupants of the vehicle due to the sparse lighting.

"Sh!t Alex, I told you we shouldn't have tried this while you were driving." That familiar sexy accent mumbled, but not softly enough that I didn't hear it.

"I'm sorry Alec, it's hard to drive when you’re sucking so damn hard baby. I'm lucky I didn't crash the car when you shoved your tongue in my slit." The badass mumbled back a bit nervously, but definitely breathlessly.

So, my two sexy schoolboys were getting naughty in the car? Well, I'll show them not to get down and dirty without Officer Montgomery. Looks like they need another lesson, or perhaps some punishment. I was clouded with lust at the thought alone of what I was going to do to them. My eyes twinkled in delight and a sexy smirk fell onto my face not a moment later. They were very naughty boys indeed!

"License and registration please." I asked, trying to deepen my voice a bit so they didn’t recognize it right away. I shifted my hat on my head so that it partially covered my face and shaggy brown hair. I wanted to toy with them first, make them sweat. Oh I was going to make them sweat alright, make their sweet badass schoolboy bodies glisten with dripping sweat from all of the things I was about to do to them. Damn! I just made myself harder thinking about it.

"Excuse me officer, what seems to be the problem?" My sexy badass Alex asked. His tone was a bit cocky, do I decided to press the matter a little further.

"Do you know why I pulled you over?" I questioned intently, trying desperately to keep my need for these two in check.

"Because I'm stunningly handsome, and so is my boyfriend?" Sexy Alex replied arrogantly. I opened my mouth to respond when Alec piped in.

"Shut up Alex, you're going to get us arrested." My sweet Brit mumbled, lightly hitting Alex on the arm to gain his attention and scowl at him disapprovingly. If anyone was going to get arrested in this situation, it was certainly me. I think abusing my power as an authority figure with two barely legal high schoolboys was pushing the boundaries just a bit.

"Oh, giving attitude to the police now? That's it, step out of the car." I demanded in an authoritative voice. They boys stared at each other nervously, before Alex opened his door and got out, standing awkwardly before me.

The moment the car door slammed closed, I turned him around and forcefully pressed him into the side of the vehicle face first. He startled due to the force of the impact, but remained silent. I noted the sly smile on his face as I drew closer, so close in fact, that the front of my body was lightly brushing his back. So he likes it rough, I should have remembered.

"Spread 'em." I demanded, pushing his arms out and laying his hands palms down on the hood of the vehicle.

My body pressed his, my hardness skimming his tender backside for just a few seconds. I heard him gasp quietly when he realized what was brushing against him. I smiled to myself, taking great pleasure in his reaction. I lowered my nightstick, and pushed it between his mid thighs, shoving them apart further, so I had more room to frisk him. Perhaps this was the best part of my job, though I had never taken this much enjoyment in it.

I leaned onto him further, pushing every part of my front into his back and started at his wrists, feeling up his forearms to his slightly muscled biceps. I felt them quiver and constrict as I caressed them roughly, seductively, definitely more intimately than a normal cop would have. When I got to his chest, I ran my hands down the front of his shirt, stopping only to lightly pass over his nipples and stroke his abs with extra care. Damn, this boy worked out.

I hesitated at the waistband of his pants, plunging my fingers inside to skim the soft, warm skin underneath. After I rounded his waist, I stepped back and grabbed his ass firmly. I heard him whimper quietly, his voice driving me mad with desire. Nice. I really should have done that sooner. I cursed myself for not doing that first.

I dropped to my knees, throwing a wicked glance at my sweet Brit Alec on the way down, who remained in the passenger seat of the car watching my every move with detail. I started with Alex's ankles, knocking them apart further with the butt of my nightstick then proceeded to glide my hands roughly up first the outside of his legs, and then the inside. He let a few quiet moans escape him as I neared his inner thighs, but made one loud unexpected gasp when I grabbed his sac and squeezed gently. I had no doubt he had been frisked before, after all, he claimed he was a bad boy. But I was certain he had never been frisked quiet so seductively.

"Hey, that's not appropriate.” My sweet Brit called out, his sexy accent stroking my ears and making my length twitch with need. Just as I removed my hand from Alex's sac, Alec jumped out of the car and approached me hesitantly, standing not a foot away from Alex and myself.

“What kind of cop are you?" I raised my nightstick and poked it hard into Alec’s chest. He winced at the contact, but did not back down. This was so amusing, toying with my sweet schoolboys.

“A dirty one.” I replied to his question with a sultry purr, bowing my head to shield my face for as long as possible. Alec shuddered when I used my nightstick to push him up against the vehicle, his back pressing against the cool metal. He was beside Alex now, and they threw each other weary, yet excited glances. I wondered how long it would take them to figure out that it was me.

I reached out to my sexy Brit and ran my hands across his shoulders and down his equally muscled arms. Just what do they do in PE class in high school that makes for such fine specimens? I quickly went to the bottom of his t-shirt and pushed my hands up his delicate abs to his pecs, enjoying the feel of his tender young skin. I squeezed his nipples between my forefingers and thumbs, licking my lips as I did so. Alec let out a soft moan, which only turned me on further. Who knew moans had an accent, a sexy British one at that!

I reached behind him, pressing my stronger build into his and grabbed his ass just as roughly as I had done to Alex. Sh!t! It seems they both had a tight, firm backside. His eyes widened in surprise but he made no move to stop me, only stared at me with desire and a sense of curiosity. Again, I dropped to my knees and groped his legs mercilessly, before my hand landed on his c0ck and took a firm hold of it through his tightened jeans.

Hell yeah, he was already hard for me. Alec let out a quiet sound, half way between a gasp and a moan. I looked up at him, and he stared back at me with cautious recognition. I saw a glimmer in his eyes, before he leaned over and whispered to Alex, who turned to look at me as well.

"Sh!t Alex, I think it's Mr..." Alec started with a surprised tone.

"Sexy." Alex finished and then shivered once realization hit him.

"That’s Officer Sexy to you two." I announced with a wicked grin and stood up once again to face them.

"Now, be good boys and kiss each other." I commanded them. I watched with delight as lust filled them and they immediately locked lips.

Their tongues thrashed in each other’s mouths, hands roamed up and down the other's body. My sexy badass grabbed my sweet Brit by the waist and pressed their bodies together, getting into the kiss and slowly grinding their lower halves together. Alec moaned in his mouth, gripping his hair and pulling Alex's face impossibly closer. I stiffened so much just watching them that I thought I would burst out of my uniform pants. It was almost painful how turned on I was, how much I wanted and needed them both.

Feeling incredibly h0rny and left out, I decided to join them. I pressed against them both, running my hands down their backs and gripping their asses, forcing moans to leave their occupied mouths. I leaned in and started sucking on my sweet Brit’s neck, searching for his tender spot while my hands still gripped their behinds and forced them closer together, rubbing their lengths closer, but also rubbing myself against them. We hadn’t even gotten naked yet, and I was throbbing for them.

My tongue roamed greedily across sweet Alec’s neck, before I switched over to badass Alex and let my mouth devour his soft skin. I licked him slowly, running my tongue up and down the length of his neck, stopping every once in a while when his moans picked up intensity and sucking for a few moments, marking him. As turned on as I was by rubbing and tasting these two sexy boys, I could wait no longer to have them both get naked. I decided to use my authority against them. I needed to see their sexy bodies, naked and pressed against each other.

“Take off your clothes, both of you.” I commanded huskily, as I stepped away and watched my sweet schoolboys start to strip their clothing away like they were on fire.

I watched with a hungry gaze as Alex and Alec tore each other’s clothes off. Within mere moments, they were both naked as the day they were born, standing before me, their eyes glistening and their d!cks hard. I let out a small growl at the thought of just how I would punish them. I approached them like a lion stalking their prey. My eyes devoured their every muscle, every strong masculine line of their heavenly bodies.

I stopped in front of Alec first, grabbed him roughly by the back of the neck, and pulled his face closer to me, forcing his mouth to mine and shoving my tongue down his throat. I reveled in his sweet taste. Our mouths warred for minutes, tangling, twisting, fighting, tasting and feeling the pleasure we were both receiving. I stroked up and down the warm flesh of his back, finding my way to his ass where I grabbed a firm but plentiful handful and pressed our groins together. Although he was slightly smaller than my badass Alex, my sweet Brit was no less forceful. After another moment, I released him from the hungry kiss, letting my grip loosen around his neck.

Alec slumped back against the car, his chest heaving, gasping for breath and eyes glinting with desire while Alex just looked upon both of us with lust and amazement. I doubt that these two had ever encountered any one the likes of me before.

I stepped up to Alex next, gripping his shoulders forcefully and I slammed my body to his as our mouths collided. I ravaged his mouth, biting his tongue and sucking on it like it was my life line. Our lips moved feverishly but with latent desire. I was so hard when he pushed his naked body against my covered one, that my d!ck nearly ripped through my pants with anticipation. I felt his moisture oozing through the front of my pants and we continued to grind on each other. There was no feeling more pleasurable than kissing a strong mouth, except perhaps, being inside of a tight cavern.

I dropped my possessive hands from Alex’s shoulders and pushed him back against the car. He too slacked back, and leaned against his boyfriend for support. They stared at each other with passion filled eyes before I broke their trance and brought them back to my attention.

“Assume the position.” I barked out with a raspy voice, desperately trying to maintain my composure when all I really wanted to do was bury myself deeply in their tight asses. But it was far too soon for that, because my sexy high schoolboys still needed to be punished.