I Choose You, Bulbasaur!

____'s POV

"I choose you! Squirtle!" I squealed, but...
"What?! Squirtle's gone?!" I whined to Professor Oak. "Sorry that one's been chosen already."
Aww man.. But I'll have my second choice!
"Bulbasaur!! I choose you!" I squealed.
"Bulbasaur?" The Pokémon asked. "Nice choice, ____. Now here is your pokédex, five pokéballs, and just in case... A potion." The professor said handing me the things just mentioned. "Oh thanks. Well, I'll be on my way! Bye professor Oak! See ya soon!" With that, I left.

"Come on out, Bulbasaur!"
"Bulb, Bulbasaur!" It said. "Okay, Bulbasaur. Ready to start a journey with me?" I cheered. I couldn't wait! Then I could totally wipe off that cute smirk off o-
WAIT WHAT THE HELL?! Why'd I say Gary's smirk was cute? Weird... I know I don't have feelings for him...

"Bulb?"
"Oh... Sorry Bulbasaur... I was thinking of something..." Bulbasaur looks relaxed now, but suddenly-

"Hey, loser!"
Oh great... Why now of all times? "What do you want?"
"What do ya think? I want to have a Pokémon battle! Right here and now!" With that, he jumps out of his car, but not even a step closer, Bulbasaur used one of his vines on Gary to hit his cheek, nose, and bottom lip.
"Oh gosh, Gary! Are you okay?" I ran up to Gary and pulled out a cloth, and started to wipe off the bits of blood.

He blushed.

Wait... Is he BLUSHING?! Oh man now I'm gonna bl-
I didn't even finish my own thought and I felt a warm liquid rushing up to my cheeks.
Oh no! Now I blew it!
That's when I realized how close my face was to his when I was cleaning it up.
"U-umm. I-I'm so s-sorry about my Bulbasaur." I stuttered. "N-no! It's fine. Besides, it didn't hurt at all!" He said.

Gary's POV

Wait... Did I, the Gary Oak, just stutter? Aww man.
After I finished that thought, she giggled.
Wow. I never knew how cute her giggle was... WAIT WHAT THE HELL?! Why am I thinking about that?!

But something got me out of my thoughts. I didn't feel the cloth on me anymore. I looked down at her to see she was blushing badly and was trying to say something.
"U-umm d-do you have w-water, G-Gary?" She asked.
"Umm yeah? Why?"
"Because I need it to wipe you lip..." She said barely audible.
That's when an idea popped into mind. "Okay I'll give you some water." I smirked.
Why didn't I think of this before!
"Umm. Where is it?" She asked. "I'll whisper it to you... It's a secret!" I said. "Umm. Okay, then?" She leaned in closer to me, our heads almost touching. Then I did something that she would never think of.

I kissed her.

I could tell she was so shocked to do anything. So I pulled back.
"Ahh, thank you! My lip feels much better now!" I said, touching my lip. I looked at her, she still looked shocked and her Bulbasaur didn't look to happy.
"Well I must be off. Smell ya later, loser!" With that I got back into my car and one of my cheerleaders drove off, clearly annoyed of what just happened.

____'s POV

I. Am. Shocked! What just happened?! Did Gary Oak just steal my first kiss, just to make his lip feel better?!
Ohhh, I am so going to get him back! Next time I'll catch him off guard! What nerve he has... "Bulb, Bulbasaur!" Bulbasaur was pointing out into the open.
"Oh right! We must be off! We are not going to let anything get in our way! Not even that cute- I'm mean selfish Gary Oak!" I made a proud pose. "Bulb, Bulbasaur!" It kind of copied me. "Right! Now let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there you have it! Next chapter you'll get a Pokemon! And maybe something more... Haha! Okay 'till next time! Bye! Oh yeah. Sorry if it's short! Okay bye now!