Let the Games Begin! (Pt. 5)

____'s POV

"Go, Vaporeon!" I yelled.
"Vaporeon~!"
"Go, Starmie!"
"Star, Starmie~"

"Let the battle begin!" The announcer cheered. Since he cheered, everyone did. Unfortunately I could here Blue yell in her megaphone. "GO ____!!" I could here people being annoyed by this. I chuckled.

•~•~•

"And the victory goes to Pigeot, so that means the winner of this match is ____!!" Everyone cheered. I was so happy to have won this match. Now if I keep this up, I'll be champion for sure!

"Aww, man... You're good, ____. I hope we can battle some other time!" Roy said. "Yeah, you battle very well. We barely held on." We walked up to each other to give each other a hand shake, but instead he hugged you.
He whispered in your ear, 'thank you, (nickname).'
He let go and you saw some blush on his face, but me? I was shocked with a tint of red on my face.
He then left and I got all my strength and and left.

Oh man... What will Blue say? What will everyone say? What will Gary say?!
I mentally slapped myself. I'm in so much trouble.

When I opened the door to my room I was instantly pinned to the door.

"What. The. Hell. Was. That?!" I heard an all to familiar voice. "A battle? Hehe..." I tried so innocently to say but of course, I failed.

"No! At the end! Why did he hug you? What did he say?!" I looked up and yup, I saw him, Gary.
"Well first off, I was going for a handshake but he pulled me into a hug and second of all, he said 'thank you, (nickname),' and ran off."

Now that I think of this, what did he mean? Why would he say thank you? I'm so curious...

"Now, I think it's fair that you get a punishment for this." He smirked. I gulped.
Oh no...

He picked me up over his shoulder and carried me to my room. Once we got there, he threw me on my bed.
Oh crap.

He got on and hovered over me. I was so scared. But he did it.

He started giving me a tickle torture.

"NO! P-please stop it!" I laughed. "Not until you say you love me!" He said. I blushed and stuttered,
"I-I l-love you."

"Better." He finally got off me and walked out. "Hey, want something to eat or drink?" He shouted from the kitchen. "Ummm. I would like (favorite dessert).~" I cutely said.

When I walked into the kitchen I just saw him frozen in place. I giggled. I saw a huge blush in his face. Adorable.

"O-o-okay." He stuttered. I could here him curse under his breath for stuttering. I giggled.

•~•~•

"Next up we have, Gary Oak versus, Lilliana Tran!
The crowd went wild.
I looked at Blue, who wasn't using her megaphone, so I grabbed it and shouted, "GO GARY! YOU GOT THIS!" People looked at me annoyed but I didn't care.
"Hey! That's my megaphone!" Blue whined. "Well you weren't using it!" I retorted. She simply huffed and watched the match.

•~•~•

"And the winner is... Gary Oak!" The crowd went wild. I cheered and gave him a big smile.

When I saw his hair by the back of the crowd I followed it, Blue behind me. Good thing he puts jell in his hair.,
but when I got there I saw him, kissing another girl.