Chapter 21 Olli

My eyes lost soul and he guided me away from the room. We came to a pretty big house. We rushed inside. "Listen. I don't know who you are and my dad just told me about you a little while ago." He said. "Me too." I said. "Though.. You are.. Really pretty." He said turning a bit red and flashing another perfect smile. "Heh.. Thank you." I said. I snapped out of it. "So. Get to the point." I said. "Well, I know you obviously don't have interest in me," he said. "Eh." I shrugged. "Well, I've planned on overthrowing our leader, DJ Octavio." He said. "And?" "And since you're good at.. I don't know.. Splatting? I want your help." He said. I nodded and tightened my grip with my gloved hands. "Tomorrow morning, get ready were heading out, but in public we have to act lovey dovey or suspicions will rise." He said. I nodded. "I'll do anything to get back to Inkopolis." I said. He smiled a perfect smile again. I blushed again. It was just reflex, but it reminded me of someone else. My knees went weak sometimes. "Well, get a good nights rest." He said plopping on the couch. "You're not sleeping in a bed?" I asked. "This is a one bed house, I don't know if your fine sleeping with a dude you just met." He said. My face turned red and I stumbled over my words. "Y..yeah um no.. Stay here.. B..bye" I said quickly and darted up the stairs. I plopped onto this bed as if it were my own. My heart hurt. I missed them. This wasn't something you could let go. My eyes closed on their own. And my body shut down on its own.

The next morning I woke up wide awake. "Time to get a move on." Olli said walking through the hallway, brushing his teeth and putting on his shorts. I jumped out of the bed and threw on the Octoling gear. He came out of the bathroom and rushed me along. "Better get used to guns, rollers won't help much in these terrain areas." He said. "You do the gunning. I do the splatting." I spat. "Okay miss sassy pants." He said. I walked forward and had to walk with him. I plastered a fake smile on my face and walked through trying to stay as close as possible to him without barfing. We finally got out of the small city and emerged into a strange looking space. "Ready to jump?" He asked. he slammed a button on his boots and took a tall jump. "Come on." He said with a hand out. I nodded and did the same. We jumped up the tower and came to a large kettle.

"The boss..." He said. "Well what are we waiting for?" I asked. I jumped inside and he worriedly jumped in after me. A large cube was in the center. "Aww I've got this." I said strongly gripping my roller and making a long green path. The ground suddenly rumbled and the cube stood up. It had legs and a face. The rumble caught me off guard and knocked me to the floor. The cube stared at me and suddenly charged for me. Horrified I was frozen with fear again. I felt a breeze and I felt like I was flying. The cube slammed down and created a large puddle of purple ink around it. It squirmed with its tiny legs. "I spray, you splat" Olli said placing me down. I got up and nodded. He sprayed the wall. "SWITCH!" He yelled. I ran forward and hopped up the wall. I smashed the tentacle at the top. The cube started rumbling again and I super jumped off it. It sprouted another tentacle and charged. Again and again we did the same thing and got up and splatted the tentacle. After 7 more times it finally blew up leaving a small weird looking yellow thing inside a forcefield. I was out of breath and so was he. He smiled and I smiled back. We walked up to the thing and he tiredly burst open the force field. I picked up the thing and my body was suddenly filled with energy. I smiled at the little thing. It was pretty ugly, but I guess it could be cute. Olli smiled and took my hand. "Come on let's go." My eyes widened but honestly it was probably better he held my hand. I'd probably wander away or lose him somewhere. We went into a teleporter that had appeared and teleported out. "HIGH FIVE!" He said when we got out. Shocked by his sudden out burst I nervously slapped his hand. "All right.. We have hmm... 5 to 6 boss kettles left." He said. "Ok... Will they be harder than this one?" "Yes.. The final is the hardest." I sighed and cracked my knuckles. "Well let's get to training." I said smirking.