Chapter 1: I Just Can't Stop Loving You

1995; Danielle's POV: I got home from the store and went to the kitchen with the food. Michael jumped out from under the table. "Boo!" He said. I let out a scream and almost dropped the bags. "Michael how many times have I told you not to do that?!" I said with a chuckle. "Oh, roughly 56 times, give or take a few." He said before kissing me. "So you actually have been keeping count?" I asked with a smile. "Maybe, maybe not." Michael said with that mischievous look on his face. He helped me put away the groceries then we went into the living room. As we were sitting on the couch watching TV, Michael's hand started slowly reaching up my thigh, towards my, well, you know. I grabbed it and took it off. "Uh uh uh boy, you gotta wait till tonight." I said. "Awe c'mon, I can't get a little now?!" He said. I kissed him. "Nope." I said with my evil little smile. He rolled his eyes. Eventually night came and Michael rushed me to the bedroom. "Geez Michael calm down you're gonna rip my arm off!" I said as he pulled me towards the bedroom. Michael quickly got himself undressed while I took a while, just to tease him. He became impatient and started taking my clothes off himself. We started making out then fell onto the bed. The next two hours consisted of lots of moans and screaming, and I was squealing as well. Okay all kidding aside, it was great as usual. Once Michael finished we made out a little more. "I love you Danny." Michael said with a smile. "I love you too." I replied. Eventually we both fell asleep. I was woken at about 2 o'clock in the morning though. I saw Michael squirming around and grunting in his sleep. "Mike. Mike you ok?" I whispered. After a little, he stopped. I thought it was just a nightmare and brushed it off. I went back to bed...