Chapter 4: We need help

Danielle's POV: It's been a few days since anything strange has happened, but that's about to change. Michael came downstairs like he normally does, but he started screaming. I ran to see what was wrong, and was shocked. He had cuts all over both arms with blood coming out, on his stomach, and his right thigh. "What did you do Michael?!" I yelled. "I didn't do this!" He yelled back. Those are self inflicted cuts, if it wasn't him, who the hell did it?! "Dan, I'm probably gonna sound crazy, but, I think there's something inside me." He said. I was clearly confused. "What do you mean?" I said. "Look, the other night, I was fast asleep, then I felt as if something jumped on top of me. It pinned my arms down and just went inside me and started hurting me on the inside." He said. I looked at him strange. "What do you think it is?" I asked. I wasn't sure if I should believe him or not. "Again, I may sound crazy, but for some reason... I think it was the Devil." He said. "Oh c'mon Michael really?! You think the Devil just decided to possess you?! Yeah right!" I said, not believing him. "Dan, listen to me ok! I never mention the Devil any other time because of my religion! If I bring him up, I'm serious!" He said. Just then, Michael had that angry look on his face again. His eyes turned red. "Michael, are you ok?" I asked, gently grabbing his hand. He looked at my hand, and suddenly became very angry. He forcefully took his hand out of mine and slapped me. "Michael! What the f-" I was cut of by him forcefully pushing me into a wall. I hit my head pretty hard and fell down on the ground, knocking some pictures down as well. One picture that fell was our first picture together, when he took me to the MTV Music Awards. The frame smashed when it hit the ground. All of a sudden, the drawers in the kitchen opened. All the knives and forks floated out of the drawers and above Michael. "See you in hell you filthy little slut!" Michael said in a demonic voice. All the forks and knives flew at me, but stopped and fell to the floor, along with Michael. I was breathing heavily, trying to comprehend what just happened. I saw Michael shake his head, then he started crawling over to me. "Are you ok?" He gently said as he wiped my hair out of my face. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. He looked around and surveyed his surroundings. "See! I told you!" He said. "Ok I believe you. But how can we get rid of him?" I said. "Well, I've watched 'The Exorcist' enough times to know that we need to find a priest or someone like that to perform an exorcism." He said. "I'm on it." I said as I ran to grab the phone and the phone book...