Chapter 3: Something's not Right

Danielle's POV: I'm worried about Michael. He's never looked at me that way, and the whispering, facing the corner, what's going on? That's when Michael came walking down the steps, completely normal. "Daaaaan, can we have pizza for dinner tonight?" He said. It was like all of a sudden he was back to his childish ways. "And why do you want pizza all of a sudden?" I asked with a chuckle. "I dunno, I've just been craving pepperoni today." He said. My glance was directed towards his stomach for a second, and I saw a little dark red stain on the shirt that wasn't there before. "Michael, what happened?!" I said pointing to his stomach. He pulled up his shirt a little and his eyes widened. "What the hell?" He said. There were scratch marks on his stomach, some were bleeding a little. "What did you do?" I asked. "I didn't do anything." He said as he walked to the kitchen for paper towel. Now he's hurting himself? Something's wrong here. I followed him into the kitchen. "Michael, what's going on here?!" I asked him. "Nothing, I didn't do this!" He said. "You've been acting strange today! Now you're hurting yourself?!" I said. "I don't know what you're talking about Dan!" He said concerned. "I'm just worried about you babe." I said as I gently grabbed his hands. "I know you are, but I swear on my life I haven't done anything unusual." He said. He really doesn't remember sitting in the corner? He doesn't remember hurting himself? I really am concerned for him. Should I take him to a doctor? I wasn't sure. I decided to call his mother, she might know what to do. I went to the phone and dialed her number. "Hello?" She answered. "Hey, Katherine, it's Danielle. I called because Michael's been acting strange lately. He's been having these..uh.. 'Episodes', where he all of a sudden becomes angry and I think he hurts himself. What can I do?" I said. "Maybe he's just mad about the allegation. Just give him some time and he'll be back to his normal self." She said. If you don't know what I'm talking about, Michael was just accused of child molestation, God knows why. I know he's 100% innocent. Anyways, maybe Kathrine's right. Maybe he's acting this way because of all of this. It's just strange that he doesn't remember doing anything. I said goodbye to Kathrine and hung up the phone...