Chapter 7

"That was their plan? To kill Mikey all along?!" I asked no one in particular but my brothers definitely heard me.

"All Mikey's stories were real.  His stories were too impossible to be true. Seriously? St. Vladimir's Academy? Well I do know Vladimir Lenin but he is not a st. And what about Moroi? Strigoi? Werewolves? Vampires? Tell me guys do any of you thought that their real? No. Right?" Donnie was about to continue when Raph slapped the back of his neck.

"Guys!" Raph yelled.

We looked at him.

"There's Mikey."

We looked at his direction and saw... Us?

"What are 'we' doing over there?" I asked Don.

"The voice said we are in a different dimension so yeah. Let's just watch." Donnie said.

So we watched closely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you guys doing here?" Mikey asked them in a whisper.

"Jess told us to come here after 5 days." Leo said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"5 days? Those flashbacks took five days?"

"They were 5 of them."

"Could you two just shut up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You shouldn't be here! Shredder is--" Mikey wasn't able to finish because he was suddenly thrown into a wall.

His brothers looked at Shredder and pulled out their weapons. They were ready to attack when Mikey tackled Shredder to the ground.  Mikey stood up and took a silver dagger out of nowhere.  He was about to stab Shredder when the moonlight of the full moon shone directly to Mikey.  Mikey vomited blood, he's eyes turned bloodshot like... Literally, (if you know what I meant by literally) and he started screaming in pain as his bones are cracking, rearranging, changing, relocating and stuff like that.  His skin is turning tan.  Ears and nose started appearing. 2 additional fingers appearing.  Blonde shaggy hair growing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whoa whoa whoa. I thought he was already human in Flashback #5."

"Look Lame-o-nardo. That flashback or any of those flashback didn't say anything about his transition being permanent."

"Look Wreck-it-Raph, there is no time for opinions and theories."

Raph looked at me suspiciously.

"This is not the Leo I know."

I have no idea why I smirked evilly.  Something's definitely wrong.  That's when Donnie, I think, shot me tranquilizer.  Of course that will be Donnie.  Typical Donatello.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mikey?"

"Y-you're h-h-hum-man." Leo stammered.

"It has begun." Jess said.

"What has?" Donnie asked.

"I thought that was yesterday?" Elena asked Jess.

Jess smiled innocently.  Elena glared at her.

"What is happening?" Shredder asked.

The girls glanced at him then they looked at each other as if their telepathically communicating which... they might be doing just that.