Two

ha•tred

/ ˈhātrəd/

noun

1.To dislike or Ill will.

Jeniveve Anderson

To day was the day I was going to move in with taylor my "Boyfriend" and I wasn't excited at all for this. I placed my last box into the truck as I signed in sadness.

Taylor walked over to me placing his arm around my waist pulling me a bit closer to him. I moved away from him slightly, I still didn't like him at all. He looks at me and sighed walking away getting into the truck.

I know Taylor supposedly likes me, but I don't believe that one bit. It's just an act to make me feel loved but I know he's just gonna use me in the end. I got in the car with Taylor as he started to our house.

I stared out the window watching as the tree's went by as we drove to the new house. Taylor was the one who picked it out I had no say at all. Knowing him its probably gonna be this huge mansion or something.

I've never been in to tho's kind of houses I love those wood cabin houses they reminded me so much of just nature and the beauty in the world. After a good half an hour drive we pulled up go the house.

It wasn't what I was expecting at all. It was a two story house that was a light blue in a nice neighborhood with non rich snobs in it. I looked over at Taylor schocked as he gave me a small smile getting out of the truck. I got out closing the door following Taylor into our new house.

Once inside i started to look around and the house was just perfect in my opinion. There was three bedrooms and four bathrooms. The kitchen wasn't to big yet wasn't to small and connected to the dinning room and garage.

Taylor already had his Lamborghini, other cars and Atvs and dirt bikes set in the garsge. There was a beautiful Den the was through the dinning room and I feel in love with it. There was a fireplace and mantal plus a sliding glass door to the back yard.

I looked out to the back and saw we hand deck that lead to an inground. Taylor was no where to be found and that worried me. Usually Taylor is always making some type of noise is know he was annoying as hell in school.

I decided to walk upstairs and saw Taylor in well our bedroom making the bed. I looked and actually smsmiled a bit.

"Hey um want some help?" I ask quietly

Taylor turns around and smiled seeing me "I mean if you want to that would help me a lot" he tells me.

I nod walking over to him as we made the bed together. We finished and then began to unpack boxes and putting stuff away. I was in the kitchen putting the plates in a cabinet when I heard other voices four to be exact.

Those four voices I knew all to well they belonged to Dillon Rupp, Carter Reynolds, Cameron Dallas and Taylor. My eyes widen as I was fearing for my life. You see I may have been one of the rich kids in my school but Dillon, Cameron and Carter would insult me on a daily bases.

If they we're to find out the Taylor and I we're arranged together they would make my life a living hell. I spoke to soon as the four of them walked into the Kitchen. I quickly turned so my back was to them, as I countined to put stuff away. Not to mention I was in a old concert shirt,leggings, combat boots, no make up, my hair in a messy side braid and my nails painted Black and peach.

"Guys this is my girlfriend Jen" Taylor says with a smile walking over kissing my cheek lightly while I was still putting all the cups away.

They look smiling burt as soon as I turned around there smiles turned to smirks. I looked down as Taylor's smile went to a worried look.

"Seriously your dating this bitch?!?!?" Carter asks laughing

"Seriously dude why do you wanna date this snobby rich girl that only cares about herself and no one else" Cameron asked

Dillon stayed quiet as Carter and Cameron countined to say rude and negative stuff. Finally I couldn't take it and say "I'm gonna go unpack the rest of the master bedroom" and ran up the stairs.

Taylor Caniff

"I'm gonna go unpack the rest of the master bedroom" Jen said and ran up the stairs. I felt so bad for her yeah I know she has Hatred toward me but I do care for her. I looked at Cameron and Carter with so much anger.

"You had no right to say those things to Jen she's not a bitch and she sure as hell isn't a snobby rich girl that only cares about herself!" I yell standing up for Jen.

"Seriously your gonna stand up for thay slut she's just begging for your attention Taylor how could you love a girl like her?!?!?" Carter asks

"She's not a slut, she's a gorgeous, smart girl that deserves better then me but that can't happen because if our stupid parents" I say

Cameron and Carter rolled there eyes "when you get it through your head that she's a slut call us" with that they left.

Dillon left right when Jen left knowing something was going to go down. I decided it was late and we would finish unpacking tomorrow. Just as I was about to open the door it flew open and there stood a beautiful Jen looking up at me.

"Taylor we gotta talk..."