Three

Confused

/kənˈfyozd/

Adjective

(Of a person) unable to think clearly, bewildered.

Jeniveve Anderson

"Taylor we need to talk..." I said as he walked into the room.

Taylor nodded and came sitting next to me but kept good distance between us. He knows I was still getting use to this whole arranged marriage thing, so he knows to take it slow with me.

"What's up Jen ?" He asked me.

"I'm so confused Taylor." I tell him.

What about?" he questioned me raising an eyebrow.

"all of this, why I'm being made to marry you, out of all the girls your parents could have picked why me?" I asked him biting my lip.

Taylor sighed "because they know how responsible, honest and well behaved you are, they thought a girl like you will be able to change a guy like me." He explained.

I shook my head looking down, " well they thought wrong, I can't be the one to change you that's your job."

Taylor sighed looking down as we both went silent, I slowly got up and told him "I'm going to continue unpacking" and with that I left the room, leaving him with his thoughts.

Taylor Caniff

I watched as Jen left the room leaving me to thin, I knew she was right, only I could change my ways. But being honest I'm not the player she think I am.

I actually have only been with one real girl and we never did anything. I'm friends with a lot of girls so I could see why she thinks I'm a player.

I guess I'm just going to have to show Jen I mean well, for right now tho, I got up and went downstairs starting to unpack and set up the dining room.

Jen was putting away the rest of the stuff in the living room. She doesn't know this but I actually have a huge crush on her, I have since ninth grade.

Jen is just so blind with hatred that she doesn't realize it, I wish she would push passed this because soon she's going to be my wife if she likes it or not.