3

Aris POV:

I sit quietly in the control room. Wckd locked the control panel so I can't try anything. Teresa is here too.

We both sit in absolute silence watching our lovers climb into their maze. There are many many screens of different people but our attention is on the new additions to our maze.

I watch my beautiful girlfriend climb out of the awful box. Harriet, the leader, greated her.

Before this all happened, amber and Harriet were part of a friend group. Whenever Amber wasn't with me our designing the trials, she was with her group.

Piper, Victoria, Catherine/cat, Sherry, Harriet, and Amber. Amber was always the leader but Harriet acted like second in command. Harriet's learned how to lead because Amber was training her.

Harriet knew that she would be one of the first in group B and they needed a leader. So Amber trained her. The group all learned from her. They all had a connection so it's really easy to understand that they all are leaders.

But I don't really care about them. I cared about the love of my life. When she was out of the box she started to talk about a memory.

I was surprised that she could undermine the swipe so quickly but then again it was only one memory.

I smiled when she said she remembered me as her lover. She was still mine even a hundred miles away.

The doors to the black room opened. And in came Ava. She was an awfully stupid women but she set this up. She was the one who recruited Amber and was rewarded greatly.

"What do you want pig?" I snap at her curling up my legs and staring back at the screen. Teresa just ignored her presence all together.

"Your shifts are up." She said stiffly. Teresa grumbled and stalked out of the room stealing glances at the screen.

I glare at her and stand up. The chair whips back and falls. I take one last loving look to Amber and stomp out of the room.

I stuff my hands into my deep blue jeans. My gray hoody hung to my skin as does my green V neck. Amber and I would never wear a lab coat.

I sigh and start walking down the hall. A girl named April came skipping down the hall.

Amber and her were good friends, not as good as the group she had but good friends. When Victoria left she was alone and April became friends with her.

Though I don't like her because April always had a huge crush on me and doesn't know the truth about how amber gets when she's betrayed. Course not to me, she has never ever gotten mad at me but anyways. So April tried to get me to cheat on her.

"Hey Aris, *giggle* I heard that amber is in the maze with no memory of who you are. Your relationship is basically gone but if you need a shoulder to cry on, I'll be there." She says with a girly high pitched voice.

She doesn't know what amber and I do. She thinks we are just other immune's not the people who control them.

"Slut." I mumble and start walking back down the hall. I hear her huff and stomp away.

I slowly glide down the hall. I should go to a few of my friends. I walk down the hall and go to the boys immune corridors.

I walk into the cafeteria. I spot a familiar red head sitting alone. He was my best friend. I walk and sit across from him.

He and I were never popular among the boys. I'm not the best looking but I do have few girls look my way.

"Loki." I snap my fingers. He looks up from his book. He had large black glasses on his nose and curly red hair sitting adrift on his head. He had bright blue eyes and loads of freckles.