4

Ambers POV:

After dinner with the council, piper offered to show me to the doctors tree houses.

We were walking along a lengthy trail of tree houses before we came across larger trees. The tree houses were higher up and instead of ladders to the houses they carved out the inside of the tree into a stair case.

These were the doctors Quarters. They had three tree houses each tree because of the size.

"Okay you get the lucky tree house. You are the top house. You share a room with Blue and the other room is like a living room." Piper says.

I nod and open the trees door that leads to the stair case. Piper skips off back to her quarters. I start my way up the stair case.

There was a cute platform that lead to a tree house but I passed it. Another one came but I again ignored it. Finally I came to the ending of the stare case the had a door.

The door had a small flower crown on it. I breathed out and tapped the door hesitantly.

The door swung open to a girl. The girl was slightly smaller then me. She had brown black hair. She looked like a doll and was wearing large overalls. She had a matching blue flower crown on her head. She smiled at me.

"Hi my names blue! Your Amber right?" She says. I smile at her.

"Yes I am. I suppose I came to the right place?" I asked laughing lightly. Blue grins and opens the door wider.

The room was small but spacious. It held a small couch and coffee table at one end with a large window. On the other was a small table with two chairs with yet another large window.

Underneath the window by the table was a dresser topped with multiple flowers as was both window seals. The lasting light shines through. Across from myself was another door.

"We kind of are like opposites. I mean we almost look like sisters but here I am with blue overalls and there you are with red silk dress." Blue laughs and walks over to the door.

"Oh I know!" I laugh. Blue opens the door. Inside was one window and two beds. At the end of each bed are two dressers. One of the beds was in a royal blue and had a single blue flower in a vase on the dresser.

The other side was the same except in red. I smiled.

"Looks like the maids thought so to." Blue sighs looking at the room.

"Oh hey get undressed. The towels are in the cabinet up front. We can go to the baths together." Blue says and goes back to grab a towel.

I start to take off the dress. Blue comes in with two towels and starts to get dressed also. We wrap towels around each of our bodies.

"The creators sent up some white sleeping shirts, under wear, and loads of red silk dresses. They do that to all of us. I got my overalls and t shirts with some pjs." Blue explains.

She starts to pull out some pjs. I do the same but I only have large white shirts that look familiar. They looked like men's.

"I was one of the few that the creators gave pj bottoms to. Apparently no one minds because everything is how the like it." Blue also says.

We both stroll out of the treehouse and down the stairs. The girls in the other houses were doing the same in white towels.

"What if the creators were perverts and just like to see girls walk around in only shirts?" I question. We reach the bottom of the stairs and blue pulls open the door.

A few people were in white towels walking with friends to the bathtree.

"Wow I never thought about that. I mean the sword bugs are cameras for the creators." Blue said.