CONCERT TICKETS

Okay, so we all know how this goes. You are dying to see your favorite band or artist and they are going to be playing in an arena near you and you're so excited and you look up the tickets and find really great seats. But then, it happens-you look at the price. Even the bad seats are expensive. Like seriously, are you actually going to make me pay $100 to get really bad seats where I can't even see the stage and have to watch everything on a screen? I might as well just watch it at home. I mean the experience is great, it's the feel of actually being at the concert that gives you that amazing feeling and then the kind of aura the arena gives off afterwards, it's an awesome feeling. But not everybody is rich enough to get these tickets that cost so much. A front row seat to a One Direction concert could cost you over $2,000.  I might as well just skip the concert and get a backstage pass instead. Although, that probably costs even more. And to get a VIP pass, especially of you want one with backstage access, you're better off finding a job to tour with them. Like who wants to pay that much money?! I understand that if you're a true fan, you'll pay the money. But what if you would pay the money, except you don't have it? It's honestly not your fault that you don't have a job working for your favorite band at a record labeling company and do t have thousands of dollars to throw around. I mean seriously people, come on. And then of course you have to get some merch and food during before and after the show. Like how can you not?!

I'm gonna keep this rant short because I don't have that much time, but I hope you get my point: NOT EVERYBODY IS FILTHY RICH.

----------------------------------------------

This chapter is dedicated to CrystalAngels_ for being so nice, so supportive, the absolute best, and for dedicating a chapter in her book to me. Thank you so much! You're the best!! ❤️

~Liz