THE RADIO

Oh, how I love the radio. You can listen to some of the best hits and your favorite songs and pick what station that fits your kind of musical taste.but what I can't stand is when the station plays a song so much that nobody wants to listen to it anymore. It could be your an amazing song, but by the end of the week you don't want to hear the sing again for a VERY long time.

Like for example, the song Cheerleader by Omi. It's a good song and I have nothing against it or the guy who sings it. But it keeps being played on the radio 24/7 and it's kinda driving me insane.

Oh, and guess what song just started playing? That's right, Cheerleader. It was just on like ten minutes ago, no joke.

I think at this point, even Omi might be tired of hearing this song playing on his radio. The song is kind of repetitive, which I normally wouldn't mind except for the fact that hearing a repetitive song like 20 times a day is going to drive you to insanity because then the sing is so repetitive you can't get the chorus out of your head.

It's like, okay I get it! The song is permanently burned into my brain and I no longer have control over that. So please song, get out of my head!!! Then when you finally decide to turn the radio off because the sing keeps playing, you find yourself humming it and you think "Seriously?! You have GOT to be kidding me! Come on, I literally JUST got that sing out of my head!! Aghh!! I'm going insane."
~Liz