Chapter 1

Taylor's POV
10am and I woke up to a pounding on the door I mean come on give me a break it's Saturday!! I wander down the two flights of stairs as the person is still pounding at the door. Once I open it I get the surprise of my life.
Simon Cowell " may we come in" he said surprisingly softly.
Me "Of course but may I ask what your doing here"
Simon "I'll explain once we sit down I have a feeling all this may come as a shock to you"
Me " all what?? And why are you all at my door??
Simon " come on Taylor"
I asscorted them to the first floor of my maisonette that me and my mum lived in and let them have a seat.
Me " so are you going to explain why I have Demi Lovato, Carrie Underwood and Fifth Harmony in my living room as well as you simon??"
Simon " of course. Well I'm the house and of an organisation that takes in people who are gifted to in unusual ways and also syco is a disguise for a spy and investigation company to protect the UK and USA."
I started to feel light headed when all the girls looked at me and Carrie sat besides me and asked if I was OK.
Me " ERM yh but why are you here telling a 14 year old girl all this surely its all classified Information."
Simon "its classified information. But were telling you this for a reason we want you to join us with trying to keep the UK and USA safe, believe it or not your mum does the same and she says we can take you over to the USA with us if its OK with you"
Me " what I haven't had training or anything and and and...."
Carrie grabbed my hand.
Carrie "dont worry about everything so much you'll be fine why do you think you mum made you do karate and everything else?? "
Me" fine them I'll go but are you guys gonna look after me??"
Demi jumped at the chance to speak.
Demi" yes you'll be living in the mansion we all share and we'll be flying back to the US tonight so pack things that are sentimental and we'll buy you clothes once we get home. "
Me "right"

Three hours later and I had packed everything I need and was ready to meet them outside my door as we made are way to the airport I sat next to Ally and Lauren while in the car and they quizzed me on pretty much everything but I quite like them both to be honest. Maybe this will be a chance to reset my life. Nobody will know who I am. Nobody will find out my secrets. This time.