Untitled Part 5

Taylor's POV 

I was woken the car came to a holt and everyone had grabbed all the bags so it just left me and Lauren. Once everyone was gone and i had told them that i would wake Lauren i started to wake her up. " Lolo are you gonna wake up baby" i said softly and she just shook her head and put her arms out signaling me to carry her so being the amazing person i am, i lifted her up and took her up the stair and was about to go into her room when she said " Boo i wanna sleep with you tonight so i feel safe." in the cutest voice ever and i mean how could i say no to that so instead i carried her into my room and put her down on my bed and told her i'd be back in a sec. I quickly got changed into the set of pajamas i'd borrowed of Carrie last night then told Lauren to go and quickly do the same which she did but soon came back and got back in my bed.  " hey angel what was wrong before" i asked still concerned about her. " erm this is hard to say but i like this person but i'm not sure how to tell them"  She said nervously. My heart broke knowing that Lauren liked someone else but if they make her happy, so i proceeded to give her advice " Well if i was you i'd be totally honest with them tell them how you feel and kiss them" i said being completely there for her. By this point we were tucked under my cover  and facing each other but she suddenly sat up so i did the same. " The thing is, Tay i think i like.." but she stopped herself and looked deeply into my eyes. She didn't break eye contact as she slowly started leaning in and finally our lips met and fireworks erupted, as cliche as that sounds, our lips molded together perfectly and moved in sync. We only pulled away when air became a problem.  " you"  Lolo said intently. I couldn't say a word i was just shocked but Lolo took this the wrong way     " I'm Sorry" she murmured before going to stand but i pulled her back down and kissed her passionately, it was perfect. " Princess there's nothing to be sorry for. And from now on i will always be there to protect you, love you, and care for you ok." i said not realizing that she was crying from my mini speech. "ok but please never leave me." she pleaded, she seemed so vulnerable in this moment. " I promise" i replied meaning every word of what i had just said. For the rest of the night we just cuddled till we fell asleep and i promised myself that i wold never let this girl go.

Carrie's POV 

I had just woken up and it was like 4am so i knew no one else would be up so i took the opportunity to go into Demi's room so i could talk to her. on the way to Demi's room i peaked my head round Taylor's door and couldn't help but notice that Lauren was in there also... i'll have to investigate that in the morning. I continued to quietly make my way over to Demi's room. I slowly opened the door to see that Demi wasn't there. Then i remembered all the rooms have an en suite so made my way over t to see that she was sat on the floor crying. I bent down and engulfed her in a hug. At first she tried to go against me but she eventually calmed down and i led back to the bed and we curled up together.   " Demi baby what's wrong" i cooed trying to sooth my sobbing girlfriend. " i just feel as if i'm not good enough for you and am too much hassle" she said while sniffling. By this point i was in tears myself      " Demi you mean the absolute world to me and i would never replace you with anybody and if anything i'm not good enough for you. I mean you're beautiful, smart, sexy and caring for everyone around you. Please don't doubt your talents baby." i said meaning every single last word because i love this girl more than anything else in this world. I pulled her close to me, wrapped my arms around her waist and told her to sleep because i'll protect her. Forever and always.

Lauren's POV

I woke up in Taylor's arms as i remembered the events of the previous night. I snuggled closer into Taylor as it made me feel safer. This didn't last very long mind as Dinah and Camila came storming in so i pretended to be asleep they did their fair share of awing and took a couple of photos before they woke Taylor up by prodding her but she told them that she would wake me which was really sweet of her. Once they had left the room she kissed my lips so i instantly kissed back. " i wish i was woken like that every morning, you make a great alarm clock" i said cheekily. " Tay since i didn't have chance to ask you this last night i'm going to ask you now. Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow" i said hoping that she'll say yes although i was pretty sure i already knew the answer. "did you even need to ask Lo??" she said while looking at me with a playful look. "i was just making sure, but come on lets get up and wake everyone else up that isn't already" i said excitedly as i hadn't done this in a while. We first went to Demi's room as it's right across from Taylor's. We sneaked in but saw both Demi and Carrie and it looked like Demi had tear streaks running down her face so Tay told me to go downstairs and wait for her while she deals with this.

Taylor's POV

Once i was sure that there was on one watching i went over and shook Carrie till she woke. At first she seemed startled until she remembered that i knew about her and Demi. "Hey is Demi ok" I asked with concern clearly present in my voice. Demi then started to wake up and looked scared when she saw me but then i smiled and she seemed fine again. I launched myself at Demi and gave her a hug. " And just so you know Demi you will never disappoint me or anyone else. I think of you and Carrie as mother figures now so please never believe that you could disappoint me ok" I looked up to see both Carrie and Demi in tears as we had a group hug. "Oh and just so you know i think you two should tell the other girls about you cause lets face it you're like the cutest couple ever" we all giggled and went downstairs to get breakfast.