#2

"Italian."
"Japannese."

Tsuna's P.O.V

After i visited Gokudera-kun's office, i walk to Yamamoto's. When i was there, the paperworks are scattered all around the room.

'He's hopeless!'

But then if you see it clearly, he done all of the paperworks. Well good job.

"Good job, Yamamoto. We almost at the Italy but i won't disturb you.." I say softly to Yamamoto with a smile.

----------------------------------------

I visited Lambo next. He is sleeping with candy on his hands. And also lots of other sweets there.

"Sweet dreams, Lambo.." I say with a smile and Lambo smile too.

"Hm.. you're cute!" I say softly.

"Well, we almost at Italy, but i won't disturb my guardians.." I say as i walked out.

Onii-san, Mukuro, Chrome, and Hibari-san os still awake so i didn't visit them. And so i go to the main room, cause maybe Kyoko-chan and Kurokawa-san sleeping there.

And it was true.. Kurokawa-san and Kyoko-chan sleeping there.. And also Kaa-san and Tou-san.

"Sweets dream, Kyoko-chan, Kurokawa-san, Kaa-san, Tou-san.." I say, and chuckled a bit. And so i left them.

-Time Skip!

"Dear guests, we are now landing. Please put on your safety belt. Please be carefull, don't walk around. And that's all.. Thank you and i'm very sorry if i wake dear guests from sleep." John say

And with that everyone woke up.

"We are already at Italy. Dear guests now can release your safety belt and go out. Thank you very much!" John say.

And Tsuna with his guardians was the first one to come out.

3rd P.O.V

"Welcome back, Vongola Decimo-sama!" Everyone greeted to Tsuna.

"They know Dame-Tsuna?" B1 ask.

"They say Vongola Decimo." G1 say.

"Where?!" G3 ask.

"Where is Decimo??" G2 ask.

"I'm back, everyone!" Tsuna say with a smile.

"Tsu-chan!!!" A certain albino say.

"Ah, Byakuran!" Tsuna say.

"Who?" All of the students say.

"Welcome! You must be Tsu-chan's classmates! I'm Byakuran Gesso, the 10th boss of Gesso Company!" Byakuran say.

"Uhm, how did you know Dame-Tsuna?" B2 ask.

"Tsu-chan is my saver! If it's not for him, you all will be dea----" Byakuran say but cutted by Tsuna.

"Ah, Sawada-san! I'm so sorry for Byakuran's bahaviour.." Yuni say.

"Yuni!" Tsuna say.

"Ah, good to see you again! Do you remember me?" Yuni say as he greeted everyone -Tsuna's classmates-

"Tsunayoshi-kun! When we were at the Japan, please help me carry the things again okay!" Aria say.

"Aria-san! Of course!" Tsuna say.

"Tsu-chan, the limousine already come. Let's go back to Vongola Mansion. I also have a meeting with Nono." Byakuran say as he swallow 1 marshmallow.

"Of course." Tsuna say.

And the classmates just like 'What just happen?!' Or 'How come they all know Dame-Tsuna?!' And something like that.

Okay, back to bussiness. Divide into 2 groups. 1 for boy 1 for girl, 1 for Dame-Tsuna and his friends also the Giglio Nero and Gesso Company, and the guest, also CEDEF and me." Reborn say.

"Hai..." Everyone say.

Everyone was on the limos except for Tsuna's group. Before Tsuna getting in, the driver bowed and open the door for Tsuna.

"How come he did that to Dame-Tsuna?!" B4 ask.

-Time skip!
-At the front of Vongola Mansion.

"We're here Decimo-sama." The driver say as he go out and open Tsuna's door.

"Thank you very much, Shaz-san." Tsuna say to the driver.

"My pleasure.." Shaz say.

And then the door of the Vongola Mansion open, revealing Vongola Nono, Basil, Lal Mirch, Collonelo, Enma and his guardians.

"Welcome back Tsunayoshi-kun.." Nono say.

"I'm back Vongola Nono or--" Tsuna say but cutted by Reborn.

"Even if you are with your friends called him like usual. Also when with your parents." Reborn say smirking.

'Why you, Reborn!' Tsuna thought.

"I'm back, Grandpa, Basil-kun, Lal, Collonelo, Enma-kun and Enma-kun's guardians!" Tsuna say.

"Hey, Dame-Tsuna called Vongola Nono, Grandpa. He embarassed us!" B5 say.

"Hm, Sawada. Did you train everyday?" Lal ask.

"Master Collonelo!!" Ryohei yell.

"Ou! Did you train everyday, Kora!" Collonelo ask.

"Of course master!" Ryohei yell.

"Lal-san, nice seeing you again!" Kyoko say.

"Ooh, Kyoko!" Lal say.

"Tsuna-kun! How are you doing?" Enma ask.

"Enma-kun! What are you doing here?" Tsuna ask.

"Great, the Dame-Duo's are back." G3 say.

"Aoba to the EXTREME!!" Ryohei yell.

"I'm sure everyone is tired. Shaz, please lead them to their room." Nono say.

"Of course, Nono-sama." Shaz say.

"As for Tsunayoshi-kun, his guardians, Iemitsu, Nana-san, Enma-kun, his guardians can use the last room. Also Kyoko-san and also Kurokawa-san is one room, is it okay?" Nono say.

"Of course." Hana say.

"Thanks Grandpa." Tsuna say.

"What? They all get private rooms?! Well the others are fine but those Dame-Duo's too?!" B6 say.

"Please this way.." Shaz say.

"Of course.." They all say.

"Let's go! And also, meet up before dinner." Tsuna say.

"Not my classmates but the one who have private rooms." Enma say.

"Except Kyoko-chan, and Kurokawa-san." Tsuna say.

"Of course!" They all say.

-Time skip.

-before dinner.

"Tsuna-kun, i'm very sorry about your Vongola Rings." Enma say.

"It's okay. Anyway, Byakuran what meeting was you talking about earlier?" Tsuna ask as ge enter BM (Boss Mode).

"Your classmates teacher!" Byakuran say.

"I was here because of that too.." Enma say.

"Kaa-san, what will you do here?" Tsuna ask.

"Having trip! I would like if I-pin-chan and Fuuta-kun come but Bianchi-chan say that i should go alone!" Nana say.

"And Tou-san is one of the tour guides?" Tsuna ask again.

"Yep." Iemitsu say.