#3

"Who is the tour guides?" Tsuna ask.

"Iemitsu, Yuni, Basil, Shimon and Vongola Decimo." Nono say.

"What? I become the tour guides?!" Tsuna ask.

"Yes." Nono say.

"What if they know my secret??" Tsuna ask.

"And mine too!" Enma joined up.

"Your own job, Dame-Tsuna." Reborn say.

"Who is the teacher?" Tsuna ask moving on.

"Varia, Lal, Reborn, Byakuran, and Aria." Nono say.

"I think Varia don't have to become teacher, espescially Xanxus. He will kill my classmates." Tsuna say.

"Hm, that make it more fun." Reborn say.

"You mean dying is fun?!" Tsuna say.

"Hm, let's try it." Reborn say while changing Leon to Leon-Gun.

"Pass." Tsuna say.

"Let's go to dinner shall we?" Nono say.

"But Grandpa!!" Tsuna say.

"Tsuna, don't argue with Nono." Iemitsu say.

"I'll introduce you later." Nono say.

"Grandpa, by any chance you want them know i'm Vongola Decimo in-training?" Tsuna ask.

"Correct." Nono say.

"Why?" Enma ask.

"Yes, why? They could be targeted by other famiglia if they know they are my classmates!" Tsuna say.

"Hm, i get it. It's for that right?" Reborn ask.

"Yes, Reborn." Nono say.

"What is that?" Tsuna ask.

"Hm, you know when the times come." Reborn say.

"Let's go for dinner. I'll call Shaz to wake our guests." Nono say.

"Let me Nono. I want them to know what Dame-Tsuna feel when he trained with me this past months." Reborn say.

"Here comes the sadist." Iemitsu say.

"Hahaha, what do you think, Tsunayoshi-kun?" Nono ask.

"If you gonna ask Dame-Tsuna, i'm going now." Reborn say.

"Don't do it, Reborn." Tsuna say.

"O-ho.. You dare to told me what to do?" Reborn say.

"Yes." Tsuna say.

"Hm? See you at the dining room." Reborn say smirking.

-With Reborn.

"Wake up." Reborn say but everyone show that they will not awake for some times.

"You asking for it." Reborn say as he turn Leon to Green mallet.

"Wake up!" Reborn say as he hit everyone one by one. Everyone was screaming. Tsuna's group just sweatdropped and thought 'That's what you got for bullying my cute Tuna / Grandson / Tsu-kun / Boss.' And something like that.

-Dining room.

Everyone (Except Tsuna's group) looks tired. Well, Tsuna and his gang hasn't come in yet. Only Reborn. And so the door open revealing Iemitsu and Nana.

"Yo everyone! What's up? All of you looks tired! Oh yeah, my name is Sawada Iemitsu! Leader of CEDEF!" Iemitsu say.

'Did he say Sawada?' Everyone thought.

"And i'm Sawada Nana, wife of Sawada Iemitsu." Nana say.

"Nono is coming." A butler say.

And then the door open revealing Nono. After Nono came in Nono still standing.

"Byakuran Gesso. 10th Boss of Gesso Company." Nono say as Byakuran come in.

"Aria Giglio Nero, 9th Boss of Giglio Nero Company, with her daughter Yuni Giglio Nero and her right hand man Ganma." Nono say as Aria, Yuni, and Ganma come in.

"Shimon Decimo's Guardians. Koyo Aoba, Julie Katou, Adelheid, Shitt P, and Rauji Ooyama." Nono say.

"Oi, it's Loser-Enma's friends. Look there is even Shitt P." B3 say.

"Shimon Decimo, Kozato Enma." Nono say as Enma come in wearing a suit with Red-Browish neck tie, also a cloak.

"Look! It's Looser-Enma! Why is he wearing a suit?" B2 say.

"Vongola Decimo's Guardians. Sasagawa Ryohei, Chrome Dokuro, Rokudou Mukuro, Hibari Kyoya, Yamamoto Takeshi, Gokudera Hayato, and Lambo Bovino." Nono say as they all came in with a suit and their flame color as their necktie color.

"What?! They are Decimo's Guardians?!" G2 say.

"As expected from Gokudera-sama!!" G4 say.

"Kyaaa!! Yamamoto-sama!!" G1 say.

"Crazy fangirls." Hayato mutter.

"And finally Vongola Decimo, Sawada Tsunayoshi." Nono say as Tsuna come in with a suit and a orange necktie and also a cloak.

"WHAT?! DAME-TSUNA IS THE VONGOLA DECIMO?!" The suppose elite teacher yell.

"Hm? What did you call Tsu-chan?" Byakuran ask as a dark aura suround the room. Byakuran, Yuni, Aria, Iemitsu, Nana, Enma, and Tsuna's Guardians's dark aura.

"Um, Let's eat dinner. Please don't make me and Grandpa do the paperworks." Tsuna say.

"I know it! You don't like the paperworks right Tsuna!" Iemitsu say.

"Yeah, i try to burned it but, it won't burn." Tsuna say.

"I know! Why doesn't the paper burn!!" Nono say.

"Tsuna-kun, you already doing paperworks? Grandpa (Shimon Nono) is the one who doing it now." Enma say.

"Lal, Basil-kun, and Colonello can come out now." Tsuna say.

"Your tour guides are Iemitsu, Basil, Yuni,  Vongola Decimo and Shimon Decimo. Your teachers is Shimon Decimo's and Vongola Decimo's Guardians and also the Decimo's.  And also if you want personal teachers or tour guides Colonello, Lal Mirch, Reborn, Byakuran, Aria will be the ones." Nono say.

"Heh, like they would survive my teachings." Hayato say.

"Gokudera-kun, while teaching no dynamites." Tsuna say.

And with that everyone just silence and eat dinner. The one that yelling and having a chat is the Mafia.