#11

"Reborn-san, if Yo is here, does that mean she is here to?" Hayato ask.

"Yeah." Reborn say.

"Everyone go to the Garden!" Reborn yell.

"Hai!" They all say.

-Garden

"Hey, who is she?" G4 ask.

"Hot chick!" Boys say.

"But she looks like the girl before." G1 say.

"Yeah. But her hair is longer!" G5 say.

"If you want to get the Orange Flags which means 50 Points, you will have to get it from her." Reborn say.

"I'll bring the Red." Hayato say.

"Blue." Takeshi say and don't forgot the smile!

"Green." Lambo say.

"Kufufu~ Me and Chrome will bring the Indigo. And of course there will be lots of Indigos." Mukuro say.

"Yellow to the EXTREME!" Ryohei say.

"Violet." Kyoya say.

"T-The Scary Prefect have bring 1 flags?!" B3 say.

"Now the tutorial." Reborn say then there is 6 Gola Mosca (Invented by Spanner of course) replace all the Guardians.

"Please do the honour." The girl who looks like Yokina say.

"Hai!" The Guardians say.

"For all of you time limit is 1 Hour. Get as many flags as you can." Reborn say to the class.

"As for you Guardians. Just get 1 flags on each attribute." Reborn say earning nod from the Guardians.

"Ready!"

"Set!"

"Go!"

As soon as the word Go was heard, all of the guardians stop from the Indigo first and fight because the Gola Mosca insisted. After each got flags go to the Violet, Yellow, Green, Blue, Red just like the Indigo but getting stronger and stronger the attack. (Well of course..)
When it comes to the turned for Orange, they must defeat the girl who looks like Yokina. And so, because they are the Guardians, the girl who looks like Yokina approve them. So in other words you must convinced them to get the flags.

"Got it?" Reborn ask, the class just nod in awe.

"Now your turn! The winner will get her / his wish to the Vongola Company. Riches, Marriage propossal, one of the crue in the Company, and anything that Vongola can do." Reborn say as the class cheer.

"But, if there is 2 people who got the same amounts of points, the deal is canceled. There will be only 1 chance and 1 winner." Reborn say.

"Hai!" They all say.

"In your position!"

"Set!"

(A/N : AKB0048's Beginner?! :v)

"Go!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Yo-chan, is Yuu-chan here too?" Tsuna ask as he signing.

"Yes, Tsuna-sama!" Yokina say.

"Hm.. This trip will be fun." Tsuna say.

"Yup!" Yokina say.

♢♡♢♡

"The winner is......... NO ONE!" Reborn say as he saw no one got even 1 flag from the guardians.

"It's hard!" G4 say.

"Now, let us go to dining room!" Reborn say as he hop to Takeshi's head.

"Ou!" Takeshi say then he go out with the other guardians plus the mysterious girl.

-Dining room

"Ah~! Finally done!" Tsuna say as he stretch his arms and open the door.

"Tsuna!" Takeshi greeted his beloved sky.

"Tsu-chi, it's nice to see you again." The mysterious girl say.

"Hi, Takeshi, Yuu-chan!" Tsuna greeted the rain and the girl.

"Yuu! Where have you been?" Yokina ask as she begin to pout.

"Oh, Yo. I'm helping Re-chi here." 'Yuu' say.

"Oi, Dame-Tsuna! Who is she?" B5 ask, the classmates has just arrived!

"Yokina and Yuutsuna. Yokina called Yo or Yo-chan by the person she told to and trust. Yuutsuna called Yuu or Yuu-chan by the person she trust. And Yuu-chan with Yo-chan is the greatest hitwomans in the worlds. They are famous for both individuals and teamwork." Tsuna introduce the hitwomans.

"Now, let's eat dinner." Yuutsuna say and then sit down.

"Yuu-chan! We have mission together!" Yokina say holding her (Yuu's) hand.

"Which Family?" Yuutsuna ask and waiting for the answer.

"E-Estraneo Family.." Yokina say a little scared at Yuu's doing.

"You mean the family that experiments on children?" Yuutsuna ask and her eyes were seen as black and red in a fusion.

"Yuu, Yo. Stop it." Reborn say.

"Reborn-kun!" Yokina say and hopped to Reborn. Well, Reborn just easily dodge it.

"Itte.." Yokina say rubbing her head.

'Cute!' All the boys mentally scream or thought.

"The boys are all perverted.." Reborn say and sipped his espresso.

"Tsuna-sama, i will be right back." Yokina say and grabbed Yuutsuna's hand.

"Ittarashai!" Tsuna say smiling and wave then Yo and Yuu dissapear.