Flappy Bird

A/N: This one is short, I'll post a second one today to make up for the length and the long amount of time in between updates. Please comment and vote!

'Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive' Jim Moriarty rolled his eyes as the ringtone filled the pool that was empty except for three people in plain sight and at least ten snipers pointing their guns at Sherlock Holmes and John Watson.

"D'you mind if I get that," he asked the two men.

"Oh, please, you've got the rest of your life," Sherlock replied. He took his phone out and rolled his eyes at the caller ID: Jenny Moriarty.

"Hello?"

"Dad, your Flappy Bird score is twelve, right?"

"Yes, of course it is, what d'you want?"

"Thirteen! I got thirteen!"

"SAY THAT AGAIN! Say that again, and know that if you're lying to me, I will find you, and I will skin you."

"First of all, we live in the same house. You don't have to find me. Secondly, I'm not lying. Thirteen, Dad. Thirteen. It's pretty easy, I found some cheats online. You can share them if you come home now."

"Wait." He lowered his phone and adopted a dramatic tone, pretending that he wasn't having a conversation with his daughter about Flappy Bird.

"Sorry. Wrong day to die."

"Oh. Did you get a better offer," Sherlock said sarcastically. Jim smirked. He did get a better offer.

"You'll be hearing from me, Sherlock." He put his phone back to his ear, resuming his conversation.

"If you have what you say you have, I'll make you rich. If not, I'll make you into shoes."

"You forget I've spent the past thirteen years with you. Your threats don't scare me." Jim snapped loudly and exited.

"They should."

"They don't. But I'd be a very pretty pair of shoes, don't you think?" Jim smiled as he climbed back in his car. Only his daughter could accidentally save his life by calling about Flappy Bird cheat codes.