"Come with me, not that idiot!"

Georgia's P.O.V

I woke up, I mean I don't think I ever fell asleep, I was so worried and I still was. I got dressed into leggings and a grey top that said "ZALFIE", I grabbed some cereal and went out considering that Brit was still asleep and Roman was wondering about. As soon as I walked out there were youtubers everywhere and they seemed to be forming a circle around me.

"What the heck are you doing" I said flinching, chuckling at the same time, if that's even possible.

"We got your back" replied a chorus of speech. Joey came from the crowd and held out his hand as to greet me, I fell for it and he pulled me and lifted me up. Daniel his friend and Shane and a load of guys held me really high, It felt awesome, I felt protected for one of the first times in my life, I felt safe, very safe. That was until they bounced me in the air and ran with Shane catching me, he starting laughing his head off, with everyone joining in.

"Why would you ever do that! You gave me a heart attack" I laughed.

"Because we wanted to show you that if you fell, or got hurt" said Joey.

"Someone will catch you, one of us will catch you" continued Shane, putting me down

"Awwwwww, you guys are the best!" I said as they all crept closer to me, and gave me a hug, claustrophobia much hehe. "But I still haven't told my dad" I said.

"Haven't told me what" said Roman. "You better not be pregnant" he said sternly, but more of a jokingly way.

"No" I said nervously laughing.

"Then what is it" he said joyfully as if the only thing on his mind was me, being pregnant.

"Well, ummm, ya see" I said letting out another nervous laugh. Joey took the note from me and kinda squeezed my hand as if telling me he was going to explain.

"Well, umm, ya see" he said passing the note to Roman. After he finished reading he was silent.

Joey's P.O.V

Roman was as silent as a mouse.

"Ha ha, you, you guys are funny!" He chuckled thinking it was a joke.

"Dad! It's serious!" Georgia yelled. His face soon changed from a cheesy smile to a face I'm sure he rarely shows, he looked scared.

"And I suppose you'd like to go with him" he assumed.

"No I do not!" Georgia protested. She gave Roman a hug, he smiled.

"But he wants to meet her at noon, that's two hours away" I said. I got the security to surround the area, and then we waited for them to meet.

Georgia's P.O.V

I hugged Roman just before everyone hid themselves.

"I love you" he said not wanting me to go.

"I love you too" I replied letting go.

I walked over to the statue and sat on the bench, until a man in a navy blue hoodie walked over to me.

"Georgia!" He shouted taking down his hood. His hair was pitch black with streaks of grey, he looked older than I expected. Without an invitation he sat down and hugged me.

"Get off me" I said pushing him away.

"Hey, I'm having none of that attitude young lady" he said sternly, he got out a cigar and lit it.

"I've missed you and I want you back" he said.

"Shut up, I've got a new family" I said not giving him a chance. I stood up and walked away slightly, he grabbed my shoulder and spun me around.

"Well your coming with me" he whispered, luckily I had a small microphone on my jumper.

"Get off" I said. He pushed me over making me slam my head into the floor. I grasped my head as I felt the red liquid cover my hand.

"Get away from her!" Shouted a security guard, Sean ran over to me as he was closest.

"Oh my god!" He said taking off his jumper and wrapping it around my head.

"Noooooooo!" I heard Roman yell running to me. "Georgia! Can you hear me?"

"Yeah" I said slightly nodding.

"Shhhhhh" said Roman. "It's gonna be ok" I sat um holding Sean's jumper on my head.

"Aghhhhh" shouted Leon (my fake dad lol) he had climbed up the statue and the security dudes couldn't get him. A medic ran over to me and bandaged up my head and gave me some pain relief and told me to calm down a bit. And then there's me ignoring him and running towards the statue. I climbed up und grabbed his leg (thanks to my parkour skills)he fell off and so did I, but I grabbed the statues arm on the way down (also thanks to my parkour skills). I jumped down as they pinned him down.

"Dad!" I yelled hugging Roman.

"What the heck!" Yelled Leon. "Come with me, not that idiot!"

"No way José!" I said as simply as I could.

"Oh my god" praised Joey as he came over to join the hug.

"Your a GURL BOSS" Sean yelled.

"Haha thanks you guys" I said hugging them both.

"You made the wrong decision! This isn't the last time you'll be seeing me!" Leon shouted.

"Be quiet!" Yelled one guy shoving him to another guy.

"Adios amigo" I said. He raged about that saying that he's my dad I just ignored him.
----------------------------------
Romans P.O.V

"That's enough adventure for one day" I said walking towards the cafe.

"I'll order a hot chocolate" said Georgia.

"I'll have a simple tea with one sugar" said Sean.

"I'll also have that" I said.

"I'll have a green tea" said Joey.

After we ordered we decided to go to a little YouTube meet up that happens daily, we went to where all the youtubers we knew were, like Louis, PVP, Zoe, Tyler. People like that. We had two more days at vidcon tomorrow and the next day.

We went to our room and we slept like logs.
==============================================

Oh my gosh guys I haven't even updated and you've almost got me to 4K
Me=Mindblown*#%{*{*}%}%