Ch. 15 Isobel

I woke up the next morning and smiled. I slipped out of Jeremy's arms, grabbed my stuff, and headed home. I got changed and answered my phone as it rung. It was Damon, telling me to come to the school. I went to the school, and found out the Elena's birth mother, Isobel, was in town. I was shocked to say the least, but I was afraid of what she might do. I decided to go back to Elena's and hang out with Jenna for a girl's day.

"How's my favorite adult?" I asked as I walked into the house. I heard Jenna laugh, and that led me to the kitchen, where Jeremy was as well.

"What are you doing here, Ry?" Jeremy asked as he looked at me.

"I'm spending the day with Jenna." I replied with a smile. Jenna smiled back, and Jeremy smirked.

"It's nice to see you again Ryleigh." John said as he walked into the room.

"Same to you John." I said back with a slight smile. I admit, John scares me just a little bit because of everything going on, but I hope he doesn't use his family to get what he wants. I walked off with Jenna, and Jeremy followed not too long after that.

"I need to talk to you." Jeremy said as he basically dragged me to his room. I was ok with that because we did need to talk.

We talked about everything, and I even told him that I was a witch. She was shocked, but he wasn't mad at me because I actually wanted him to know everything and not lie to him, which was true. Later on that day, we went to help out with the floats, or so I thought because the next thing I know, I'm being shoved onto a couch.

I glared at Isobel, but was happy to see John walk into the room. I don't think that I've been happy to see John since he got into town, but I was happy that he was here to help Jeremy and I.

"John!" Jeremy and I yelled as Isobel had her two minions beat the hell out of John.

"You're coming with me." Isobel said as she had one of her minions grab my arm. I jerked as hard as I could, but I couldn't break loose.

"What do you want from me?" I asked Isobel.

"You're going to help me get what I want." Isobel replied with a smirk.

"But I thought Elena was doing that." I said back.

"She is, but you will be getting the device from Elena, and bringing it to me when we meet with her. I'm not stupid, so I'm going to make sure that I get what I want and leave without getting attacked." Isobel said back, which scared me even more.

We made it to the park and all I wanted to do was go home. I was with the two minions of Isobel's, until she made them walk out with me. Elena did the same with Stefan and Damon, but they were shocked to see me. After some small talk, Elena gave Isobel the device she wanted, and Isobel let me go. I ran to Elena and Stefan and hugged them both. I was happy that they cared enough to risk their lives to save mine.

Stefan took me home and I was happy to finally be home. When I got into my bed, my phone rung, and it was Tyler calling me.

"What's up, Ty?" I asked as I answered my phone.

"Hey Ry. I was wondering if you wanted company." Tyler replied.

"Sure." I said back.

"Cool. I'll be there soon." Tyler said back before hanging up. I hung up too, went to the living room, and unlocked the door when Tyler got there.

We talked about everything and ended up falling asleep. I was happy to be with Tyler again, and I was also happy that Isobel didn't hurt him. I would've killed her if she didn't have those two minions with her. I think I might have feelings for Tyler, but I'm not sure just yet. Well, tomorrow's the Founder's Day, so I'm going to put my mind to rest. Good night.