Ch.11 Opening the tomb

I woke up the next morning with my head on Jeremy's chest.

"Morning sunshine." Jeremy said as he looked down at me.

"Morning." I said back before Jeremy kissed me.

"Wait Jer. What about Anna?" I asked as I pulled away.

"What about her? She's a stalker chick. I have no feelings for her." Jeremy answered before he kissed me again. I gave in and kissed him back. I missed him so much, and I'm glad that he's not mad at me. You see, last night I told Jeremy everything. Yes, that means I told him about Tyler and I. He was mad at first, but then got over it and said that it didn't matter to him because we were each other's first. I know that, that may seem gross, but it's true.

Jeremy rolled on top of me and deepened the kiss, and then moved to my neck.

"What if someone hears?" I gasped as Jeremy hit a weak spot. He stopped, looked at me, rolled off of me, and just laid there.

"I'm happy Jer, so let's not ruin anything, ok?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Ok, but do I still get to do this?" Jeremy asked before he kissed me.

I answered his question by kissing him back. We finally broke apart and I went to get changed because Jeremy and I were going to the Grill, so I could help Jeremy with his homework. Why he wanted to do it there, I have no idea, but I didn't care as long as I got to spend time with him, then I was fine. When we got to the Grill, Tyler was playing pool and Matt was busting tables. I sat next to Jeremy and watched as the scene before me unfolded.

"Ten kegs? You know how much damage we could do? Duke's got it all hooked up." Tyler said while looking at Matt.

"Duke's a douche." Matt said while walking close to Tyler.

"Yeah, a douche with 10 kegs. AKA, my new best friend." Tyler said, which made Jeremy chuckle, which in turn made me giggle.

"What's the problem, Gilbert?" Tyler asked.

"Don't have one, Lockwood." Jeremy replied.

"Yeah, I didn't think so." Tyler said.

"You ever get bored of it?" Matt asked.

"Of what?" Tyler asked.

"Yourself." Matt laughed before walking off.

I could help with laugh along with him, and Jeremy followed after.

"Keep laughing, buddy." Tyler said before going back to playing pool.

Caroline walked over to us and started talking about Duke's party. She told Jeremy that he should go, but then walked off to talk to Matt. I didn't really care about going to the party because I was worried about Elena. Jeremy still didn't know about Anna taking Elena and I wanted to keep it that way. I felt my phone vibrate and I saw that Stefan was calling me.

"Is everything ok, Stefan?" I asked as I walked away from the table.

"Anna has Elena and Bonnie and she wants the Grimiore." Stefan answered.

Stefan and talked for a few more minutes before hanging up, and I followed Jeremy out of the Grill, while calling out to Anna. I had to resist the urge to yell at her, but I almost lost it when Jeremy invited her to Duke's party. After Anna left, I walked away from Jeremy.

"What's wrong Ryleigh?" Jeremy asked as he caught my wrist.

"It's nothing Jer, but I have to go. I'll see you at the party I guess." I replied as I pulled away from him. As I was walking away, my phone rung, and I saw that it was Bonnie.