Control Ya H*es

Dane's P.O.V.

Damn lil shawty got hands on her.

Flashback

"Aye yo! Come check this fight out!"My nigga Jamari said.

I stepped into the hall to see Amber getting her ass whooped. I let the shit happen because somebody needed to beat her ass.

I continued watching until I seen it was Nikol. I went and pulled her off cause with the way this fight was goin, she was about to be an inmate.

After I pulled her off she started whaling on me. I ended up with a busted lip and a bruised cheek.

Flashback Over.

I went home not wanting to be bothered. The entire time I couldn't stop thinking about her. I iced my face and turned on the tv.

I decided to text her and find out why she started beating my ass.

I smiled coming across her number and picture. After getting her number I saved it as FutureWifey. I know y'all like nigga where you get a picture of her from.?. I snapped it while she wasn't looking. And it's gorgeous.

***** Text Mode *****

Dane: Why you fired off on me like that ma?

I sent it hoping she would reply. Minutes later...

FutureWifey: Cause you can't control ya hoe. Plus you shouldn't have grabbed me.

Dane: Yeah she A HOE not MY HOE.!. IM NOT TELLING YOU THAT SHIT AGAIN.

FutureWifey: Who tf you yelling at? Don't get hurt nigga.

Dane: Nah don't you get hurt. So how many days did you get suspended?

FutureWifey: Whatever boy. And they gave me a week out.

Dane: Soooooo ummm can we chill today? My mom's at work in case you're nervous about meeting your in-laws. Just ignore my little brother.

Dane: Or we can chill at your house if that makes you comfortable.

FutureWifey: Yours is fine. Just text me the address.

I smiled big asf! I don't even know this girl like that and she got me all giddy and shit.

I shot her my address and went upstairs for a quick shower.

Ten minutes later.

I put on my Senior sweat pants and a white tee.

I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it. I opened it seeing Nikol in her Senior sweat pants with her Senior shirt on.

"Are you gonna stare or invite me in?" She asked with a smirk.

"Shidd I might be able to do both." I said while opening the door wider indicating her to come in.

She walked in and my eyes landed on that ass. I just wanna bite it.