Two

I made my way into the dark room.

The room was very clean. It was even cleaner than Alexis's. On the right was a old wooden study desk, stacked with notebooks and thick Human Anatomy books.

The whole room was painted black, with educated posters laid over it. Then there was his wardrobe of shoes and clothes. He was into a lot of Family Guy.

The shine from the window made the most of the light in the room. There, he laid on his bed, reading a magazine. Play boy magazine.

He didn't even notice me yet. His eyes were focused on the bodies of the models in the book.

I cringed my nose and laid my hand on my chest.

"Hey," I said in a weak, light tone.

The music was to hard to hear my low tone.

Maybe if I made a little movement... He'd see me.

I waved, my arm at the length of my head.

Then his head turned and looked at me, standing at the door.

His smile came once again as he hopped off the bed. He threw the magazine on his bed and yanked up his P.J's. He moved his way towards me and pressed his shoulder on the door entrance.

His chest was just inches away from mine! I backed away slightly and glanced at the floor, trying to hide my rosy red cheeks.

"Hello." He says, looking at my hair, then at me.

"Um," I say, now my gaze back at him. He was so tall... taller than me. Had to be at the least 6'3. "Nice place you have here." I say, gazing up at him. Once it started, I couldn't stop. He had a watery sweet blue eyes. I smiled now. His eyes just caught me, dragging it into his mellowed trance. He side grinned at me, nodding a bit. "Thanks." He says. "Want a tour?"

I wanted to just nod and never stop, but in stead I somehow found the will to say, "That would be nice."

Then his hand reached for mine, pulling mine into his soft hand. It took it delicate, instead of hard and aggressive. I loved that.

I let him pull me into his room and shut the door behind us.

I walked into the room and gazed at the walls. Besides the Play Boy Sexy Twelve calender over his TV, every other thing was educational.

There was a trophy that read,

Undefeated Champion Of 2009, Logan Troy: Wrestling 101

I crossed my arms. "You wrestle?" My hair flung over my right shoulder as I looked in his direction.

He was directly behind me, gazing at the trophy with me. "Use to," He told me. "In High School."

Use to?

High School?

O.o

He was way, WAY older than me, I'm guessing.

"Use to?" My thoughts flung out y mouth. "In High School? How old are you, then?"

He chuckled and looked at me. "Nine teen." He said in a airy whisper.

I looked him in the eyes then broke it. My gaze went to the next certificates. All of which belonged to his High School honer roll. They hung side by side, each a different theme.

"Your a smart guy," I smiled.

He started to laugh. "What am I suppose to be? One of those dumb hot ones?" He backed off and sat on his bed. "You can be hot and smart. Just like yourself," He said.