The Demon (1)

When can the pain stop?

They stared at him in pure hatred, having nothing to dream about than when the day the demon dies.

Where does it all end?

He stood up, whimpering quietly.

"Where am I?"

He made his way to the metal bars that caged his demon.

"Hello."

"Hello?"

He trembled at the sound of the booming voice and backed away.

"You don't have to be afraid."

He watched as the same red eyes he saw that day emerge from the bubbly surface and stare at him.

Those eyes..!

"I can take the pain away."

He refused to believe it. He backed away, shaking his head.

"I can't... Oji-san, Teuchi-san and Ayame-chan would get mad at me... Also Iruka-sensei."

"They wouldn't... I'm just giving you a gift."

"What gift?"

The great orange fox placed a furry hand across the seal and scratched it with his nails.

"Take away the seal.. And the pain and suffering will go away..."

He gulped and nodded, as he made his way towards the seal, he whimpered quietly, pointing at the lock that was beyond his height.

The beast chuckled,"Don't worry, I will guide you."

The boy nodded and the strange water elevated him and arose to the seal.

"Rip it off."

He nodded and placed a shaky hand on the paper. With a swift motion, the seal was removed.

He backed away and the gates flew open. The Nine Tails scrambled out of the cage and sighed contentedly.

"Ahhh, being out of a cage sure is great."

The boy giggled at the fox's silly antics and noticed he was floating, ON MIDAIR!

He squeaked but did not fall. The fox was filled with booming laughter.

"Well Mr.Fox, what's the next step?"

"We need to bump fists."

The boy nodded and raised a knobbly fist and connected it with the large orange one.

At once a huge wave of chakra exploded through him and he fell to the ground, unconscious.