In Session (3)

Naruto woke up early, trying to be a better morning person as the Kyuubi stated to him before. He looked up to see a joyous Daisuke preparing a steamy hot ramen. His mouth watered at the sight.

Daisuke hummed and grinned evilly, stopping when he heard the cool footsteps of a hungry blonde,"Hello Naruto... Naruto Ramen Special?"

Naruto nodded eagerly and saw the bowl be prepped before sitting on the counted next to him. Before he could lunge at it and devour it whole, he was brought to his mindset.

"Kid! Don't eat the ramen! It's full of poison!"

'What?"

"Poison you idiot! Now listen to what I say..."

Naruto followed the Kyuubi's directions and ate his noodles carefully. Daisuke narrowed his eyes and furrowed his brows at the oblivious Naruto happily slurping down his ramen.

"Good. Now I will train you personally at midnight, so schedule your sleeping times."

'So I can't sleep now..?'

"Baka! No... You just have to sleep in the afternoons! And whatever you do... Don't trust Dai-baka."

Naruto nodded absentmindedly, before setting his ramen aside. He ran out of the house, not noticing the pair of red eyes watching him.

He stopped by the calming river he always goes to and entered his mindset.

'What's next?'

"Proportion your chakra to the bottom of your feet. Balance it out with the density of the water."

"This can't be so hard," murmered Naruto to himself before placing a shaky foot on the calm, still water. Almost immediately he fell in the river.

He gasped for air as he lifted himself up, quickly swimming to the coast side. Naruto learnt to swim by the numerous occasions of fellow villagers throwing him into the waters, watching him struggle and laugh before leaving.

Naruto clenched his water-soaked hands,"Never again." He looked up, this time showing confidence and determination in his eyes.

After hours of practicing, Naruto placed his foot on the water. Soon, he was skipping around fistbumping the air with a wide grin strectched across his face,"ALRIGHT!"

Daisuke watched from afar, with that same pair of red eyes. The man with the orange mask with a single hole appeared from before,"Kurama seems to be training him... Revive The sons of Otsutsuki Hagoromo, Indra and Ashura, once it's done, use them as puppets to destroy the world."

"Yes, sir." Daisuke replied, his face devoid of emotion.

Daisuke decided to show his appearance and walked from behind the trees. Naruto saw him and lit up with a smile,"Hey Dai-kun!"

Daisuke noticed that Naruto had sprouted a bushy fox tail and ears,"Uh, WHAT ARE THOSE!?" Naruto giggled,"Kyuubi-kun gave me these, its so cool!"

"Uh-huh." Daisuke murmered, struggling to control his anger,"Lets grab some ramen, waddaya say?" Naruto's smile grew and he nodded while skipping alongside Daisuke.

-At The Ramen Shop-

"Hey Ichiraku-san, Ayame-chan," Naruto greeted politely with a grin outstreched across his face. Ayame giggled and Ichiraku chuckled,"Hi Naruto." They both said together,"Hi Daisuke-san."

"Hi Ichiraku-san, Ayame-chan." Daisuke replied. Naruto rubbed his hands together,"One bowl of Miso Pork Ramen, Hokage size please!" Daisuke gave a small smile,"And I'll have one bowl of Sukasuni special please."

After five minutes of waiting, their orders came, boiling with hot, steamy smoke. Naruto lunged at his bowl and began devouring it but stopped quickly, before running around like a lunatic,"AHHH! IT BURNS, IT BURNS! HELLLLLP!"

Daisuke sighed while Ichiraku and Ayame giggled, Ayame ushering him inside to treat his burning mouth,"Stay still," she ordered. Naruto was gasping for cold air as Ayame put ointment on his burnt tongue and mouth, applying it carefully with a cloth.

"Annnnd done!" She chirped happily, removing the cloth from inside Naruto's mouth. Naruto circled his tongue inside his mouth and grinned before rushing over to hug Ayame,"Thanks!" Ayame blushed crimison before stuttering,"You're welcome.."

Naruto released her from his grasp and returned to his position at the stool next to Daisuke, slurping down his ramen with more ease.

"Remember, tomorrow we will work on your weights than I will hopefully get you a position as the Hokage's Anbu... Not Danzo's, okay? Make a fake ID just in case."

'Yes sir!'