Trapped (5)

"Naruto! Naruto you have to wake up!"

He blinked twice... Where was he? And who was talking to him?

"Temporary amnesia..." A sinister voice called out. It was echoey, meaning that wherever he was, it was obviously in a large dark tunnel like room.

A handsome looking boy with dark black hair that had streaks of pink at the ends approached him,"Ahhh... It's been a long time, Naruto."

'That's my name?' Naruto thought, scowling.

Naruto was uneasy staring into Daisuke's cold red eyes as he circled him. Daisuke held a victorious smirk on his face as he slithered his fingers over the chakra-consuming ropes that restricted Naruto from unleashing his fury.

Naruto's ocean eyes were fading out of colour as he realized his fate if he stayed tied to the chair much longer.

"Hold on!"

Daisuke had his back to Naruto, as if waiting for someone. His hands fumbled behind the chair, when he felt a strange red chakra envelop him, and found it suddenly easy to untie his hands, while Daisuke stood still. But what could he be looking at?

Naruto finally got out of the chair and tip toed towards Daisuke slowly. The red chakra slithered away from his hands and tied around Daisuke's neck, suffocating him instantly.

A note was in his mouth. Naruto reached for it and read it carefully. It was a riddle.

'Tick tock goes the clock what happens when the beeping stops? Its loud and proud, doesn't care to shout. Boom it goes when the lights are out.'

Naruto paled.