Chapter 1

(Jasmine P.O.V.)

Walking through the halls I kept my head low, hoping for the love of peaches that she wouldn't notice me...

Peaches you may ask? Peaches are delicious! Wow, that sounded incredibly weird and random at the same time.

Shaking my head to clear my thoughts I slid gracefully through the crowed school hallway keeping the hood of my jumper up to cover my face. Just keep walking; just keep walking and acting natural and they won't notice you...

I was just your typical high school girl; I got good grades, blended in, and stayed out of trouble. However trouble usually found me like I was a magnet and to top it all off the only thing that made my high school life miserable was none other than Alissa Mercedes. She was the stereotypical bully at Hintston High, head cheerleader, bleached blonde hair, a lot of makeup and last but not least a whole school of minions... The fact that she scared most of the people in the school was slightly odd, but if you did what she said you were left alone. I obviously didn't follow my own advice...

Last year when I arrived at Hintston High we bumped into each other in the hallway, literally. I was walking to class and she was talking with a group of friends and ran right into the front of me, making me spill my books all over the ground. I still remember that day pretty well...

I dropped to my knees and started collecting my books. A pair of long tanned legs stood in front of me, their left foot tapping away in the hot pink stilettoes. Why on earth would you wear stilettoes to school?! I wiggled my toes inside of my comfy converse, definitely like my shoes better...

Collecting the rest of my books I stood up to look at her in the eyes. Her icy blue gaze landed on my face, she looked me up and down and sneered in disgust, like I was a stain on her favourite mini skirt. I wasn't that bad to look at; honestly I thought I looked okay. I had long brown hair that reached my lower back, blue green eyes, olive skin and a pretty fit body. My eyes were a little fuzzy so I like to wear glasses to clear up my vision for school; I could see with out them but preferred to be able to read properly. Fidgeting with my thick black-framed glasses, I stared at her. She was wearing a tight pink shirt with a denim mini skirt; that is if you considered it to be a piece of clothing. How she got away with showing so much skin at school was beyond me, she probably intimidated the teachers as well as the whole student body. Snapping out of my thought she put her hands on her hips and let out a frustrated breath, raising an eyebrow at her I gave her a questioning look.

"Are you going to apologize to me or what?" She sneered dusting off imaginary dust from the front of her shirt

"You ran into me" I deadpanned keeping my voice flat, I heard rumors of what this girl did to people but I wasn't afraid of her. What more could she possibly do to my life to make it worse than it is?

Her face transformed into a shocked expression for a fraction of a second before setting back into a disapproving sneer. "Apologize to me or else" She ground out with a hateful tone in her voice

I scoffed, "Right, like I said... You. Ran. Into. Me." I said staying each word slowly

If it was possible Alissa would have steam coming out of her ears, her face was starting to go red. She was angry, at me. Great.

The bell rang breaking apart our little staring match and I sighed out deeply. Dusting off my skinny jeans I looked at her again, rolling my eyes I walked past her and called over my shoulder, "Sorry girls, this was fun but I've got to get to class"

Cut a long story short, by the end of the day I ended up covered in tomato sauce.

Ever since then Alissa and her minions have taken pleasure in making my high school life miserable. Shaking away the flashback I put my head down again looking at the floor as I walked.