A Chance to Start Over

Title: A Chance to Start Over

Author: -_AnnaBanna_-

Summary:

My name is Skylar Morgan and this is my story. Like every other story mine started with the annoying sound of my ringing alarm clock. This day was my graduation day and was supposed to be one of the best days of my life. Unfortunately this day soon turned, without a doubt, in the worst day ever.

~

Skylar Morgan had it all. A loving family, a great set of friends and a boyfriend most girls could only dream about. But she lost it all due to one single accident. An accident that turned her entire life upside down. Skylar is now leaving everything and everyone behind in Chigago and moves to the famous Hollywood to move in with her aunt.

Will Skylar be able to completely let go of her old life in Chicago and start fresh? Or will the pressure of living in Hollywood under the same roof with her famous aunt be too much? What happens when Skylar and her aunt get closer and start developing a strong bond? Or when she is surprised by a vistit by people she thought she wouldn't see for a long time? And what will happen when her secret talent gets discovered?

Genre: ChickLit, Teen Fiction

Link is in the external link