Good Girls like Bad Boys

Title: Good Girls like Bad Boys

✿Author: MzJo3008

Summary:

Most movies and books nowadays have a common trend.

The good girl always has an unexplained compulsion to date the bad boy even though it would probably end up in heartbreak and a STD or two.

However is that true? Well according to this ill named book; yes...no... maybe?

Jenna Winston is a young, successful shy of 25 year old young woman with a strange compulsion for dating bad boys. When her dream relationship ends on a sour note she's ready to ditch dating until she re-meets the quasi bad boy of this book, Gabriel 'Gabe' Rochester. Gabe is just as handsome, tall and nice as Jenna remembers him to be except for one change. He's engaged to be married to a beautiful heiress.

Jenna would like nothing more than to move on from Gabe which would be easier said than done if Jenna's younger brother wasn't Gabe's upcoming wedding’s event planner. What's a good girl gonna do when the good guy she likes belongs to someone else? Maybe this story will end in heartbreak or maybe it won't. Read on to find what happens in this redefined non-cliche story of the good girl.

Genre: Romance and Humor

Link is in the external link :)