Fairy Tail

Chapter 6 - Fairy Tail

| M a s t e r M a k a r o v ' s P O V |

The guild was a normal as it could be, from me reading porny magazines of women, to Elfman saying man in every sentence, to Natsu and Gray fighting.

"Master, there's a letter from somebody addressed to you," Mira said, handing me a fancy looking letter.

"Thank you, Mira," I said, slapping her butt.

"...And you did that because...?" Mira said, a demonic aura surrounding her.

"Heh, heh," I replied, scratching the back of my head.

"Anyways... what's in the letter?" Mira asked, getting curious.

"Let me see," I replied, opening the letter.

Dear Master Makarov,

Hello, I am Lucy Heartfilia. I would like to inform you that my Exceed, Serene and I are coming to the Fairy Tail guild to see if we are willing to join. We will be there in about three days' time.

Have a great day,

Lucy Heartfilia.

I dropped the letter with my jaw nearly touching the ground. ( ≧Д≦) Was my expression.

"M-master? What's in the letter?" Mira asked, surprised that I dropped it.

"R-read i-it f-f-f-for yourself," I said, still shaking.

After Mira had finished reading the letter, she too had dropped the letter with a horrified expression. (;*△*;) "M-master... are you sure this isn't a fraud? The Lucy Heartfilia wants to join our guild?"

"I'm a-fraid not. Quite frankly, I'm surprised too. We better whip the guild into better shape in three days," I declared.

(◞‸◟;) "Master, I'm afraid that's Mission Impossible."

"I know, Mirajane. I know." (╥_╥)

[ B a c k W i t h L u c y a n d S e r e n e ]

"ACHOO!" I sneezed. "I guess someone's talking about me again."

"Baka, everyone talks about you." Serene said.

"Well, smartass, I don't hear anyone talking about you these days," I countered.

"U-urusai!" Serene stuttered.

"Lucy: 1; Serene: 0," I smirked.

[ B a c k a t t h e F a i r y T a i l G u i l d ]

| M a k a r o v ' s P O V |

I walked to the second floor. "OI, BRATS! LISTEN UP THIS IS IMPORTANT!" I yelled, only catching the attention of some members. Others' were still fighting. *Cough cough Gray and Natsu cough cough*

"THE MASTER'S ANNOUNCING SOMETHING!" Mira said in her Satan Soul.

Is that really necessary...? I sweat-dropped.

The guild became completely silent as they all stared at Mira and I.

"Ehm... anyways, I have very important news," I said, waving the letter that Lucy Heartfilia had sent to me. "Lucy Heartfilia's coming to Fairy Tail. She and her Exceed are checking out the guild to see if they want to join," I braced myself to the guild's reaction.

"That's great! That means that I get to fight her!" Natsu yelled.

"Baka!" Erza yelled. "That means we have to be on our best behavior! If something goes wrong she might report us to the Magic Council and Fairy Tail might get disbanded!"