Finding Mirajane

Chapter 8 - Finding Mirajane 

[A/N: Gomene for the late update. ): Although, I can confirm that I will update at least every second week or month. Maybe once a week if I have enough spare time :).]

"My fault. All my damn fault." I muttered, walking into the guild hall. Serene flew towards me, placing her paw on my shoulder and giving me a sympathetic look. She flew away seconds later, knowing that I needed some time alone. She joined Pantherlily and starting talking to him.

Yesterday one of my closest friends was taken from me. Just because some idiot-dumb heads want me for some unnamed reason.

I punched the wall next to me, the pieces of the crater I created falling down to the ground. I ignored the stinging pain of my knuckles. The blood on my hand slowly dripped to the next.

"Lu-chan!" Levy exclaimed, rushing over and inspecting my hand. Levy-chan ran off, most probably to get bandages.

I bit my lip, preventing myself from crying. It's all your fault. Ten years ago and now. It's all your fault. It's all your fault.

I suddenly felt a hand touch my shoulder. "Don't blame this on yourself, Luce. You don't have to be so hard on yourself. We'll find Mira, beat the crap out of the bad guys, then we'll be a complete guild again. We'll face every challenge together, until our last breaths."

My lip quivered. Tears slowly dropped out of my eyes. "We are family, Luce. And nobody can change that."

And that's when I broke. I flung to Natsu behind me. My arms automatically wrapped around his neck, as I sobbed loudly. I never knew that I'd ever look like this in the guild. Pitiful.

I felt Natsu's shock, but he slowly calmed down, hugging me back. His arms around my waist. I blushed a little behind his back. You can't tell though, since my face was already red from crying.

I felt Natsu stroke my hair. I sobbed harder. I placed my head in the crook of his neck, inhaling the scent of Igneel's scarf.

"We'll pull through this, Luce. Just like be always do. And I promise you, we will find Mira, and we will find Aqua and Igneel. So don't you go givin' up yet," Natsu said, his voice in a comforting tone.

"Thank you, Natsu." I sobbed. I then slowly pulled away from him, not wanting to leave his warm body. I then wiped my tears with my arm and stood up straight.

"Thank you too, minna. Let us find Mira and bring her back home."

Cheers and whistle rumbled through the guild like wildfire. Mentally, I smiled.

Although I was unnoticed, I looked at everyone with eyes full of sadness.

It really was my fault. Because the person who was behind this was one of the people who I trusted with my life.

[ U n k n o w n  L o c a t i o n ]

"So the is the Fairy Tail guild? It's pretty pathetic, Mistress."

"It's the guild where a certain someone is in. Automatically, we must kill the girl an destroy the guild along with her. Fairy Tail will crash and burn!"

"HAHAHAHA! That's the spirit, Mistress!"

"Anywho, where is the girl you've captured?"

"She is in the prison cells. Information is being collected from her as we speak."

"Bring me to her. I want to deal with her personally."