When I Saw You

No pov
"Hey Asami, not to be rude but uh why are you here?" Korra asked.
"How exactly do you make that not sound rude... but I'm here to tel and ask you something." Asami said nicely.
Korra motioned her to come into the Air Temple and they went to her room to talk a little.
"So what ya wanna talk about Asami?" Korra asked.
"I actually wanted to say when I first saw you ever in Republic City....now I'll understand if you'll hate me for this but... when I first saw you here, yes I was datimg Mako but I only liked him as friend and I got you jealous of me not him and I kinda messed up there but back to the actual point of me sayimg this huge and nervous thing... I'm saying I fell in l-love with y-you whe-" she got caught off by Korra when whe kissed me this is hapening right? The girl of my dreams is kissing me and I'm even more in love with her than I was before...lovely(wasn't a pun).
"About time you admitted it." Korra chuckles slighthly.
"What do you mean? Were you waiting for me to admit it?" Asami said shockingly.
"Actually you were really transparent, everytime I said you lokked nice or I called you bootyful, you blushed as if your whole face was literally on fire." She said amused
"Sooo... you like me?" Asami asked still really lost of what happened.
"Yes I like you wait not like....I love you" Korra said really calmly
Asami smiled happily "I love you too, Avatar Korra, will you be my girlfriend?"
Korra then kissed asami and whispered "yes" in her ear.
End